PDA

View Full Version : Houston Sooners (re: travel to San Antonio)

OUMonster
11/28/2007, 04:23 PM
If you're interested in heading to SA Saturday, I received the following from an OU Club of Houston email this morning. I'm already signed up and I hope we get enough to make the trip. I called the 800 number, but they redirected me to John at 713-494-0073. As of this morning they had 6 and were willing to go with 20 I believe.

-------------------------

TRAVEL TO THE BIG XII GAME IN SAN ANTONIO

Tuxedo Charters is trying to organize a luxury bus trip to San Antonio for Houston-area Sooner fans. They need at least 30 people to schedule the trip. This would be a same-day trip on one of Tuxedo Charters' 45-foot luxury coaches to San Antonio (leave Houston early Saturday afternoon, come back to Houston after the game).

Cost is $95 per person that includes beer, mixers and snacks on-board, six plasma screen HDTVs, Direct TV (to watch other games on the way), curbside pick-up and drop-off, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, hardwood floors, limousine-style leather seating and on-board host or hostess.

Please note, this is NOT an OU Club of Houston sponsored trip.

We realize this is very short notice, but we just received the information.

If you are interested, please contact Tuxedo Charters directly by phone or email below by Wednesday, November 28. A minimum of 30 people are needed for Tuxedo Charters to book the trip. If you have any questions, please contact Tuxedo Charters directly by phone or email below.

Tuxedo Charters

Luxury Bus Trip to San Antonio

Cost: $95 per person

Deadline: Wednesday, November 28

1-800-TUX-3682

[email protected]

Socrefbek
11/28/2007, 06:05 PM
Do they have tickets available or do you have to fend for yourself?:pop:

htownsooner7
11/28/2007, 06:52 PM
I wish I would have known that earlier. I have a room on the riverwalk so I'll be driving. I'd much rather not worry about driving and throw back a few in style with you guys. Oh well, enjoy.

proudsoonergal
11/28/2007, 08:09 PM
Do they have tickets available or do you have to fend for yourself?:pop:

Ticketmaster still had tickets this morning. So far game tickets have been pretty easy to obtain.

OUMonster
11/29/2007, 12:01 PM
I received the following email this morning. There's still room to go. Please note that this is not intended to be an advertisement for any vendor, but rather for the benefit of any other traveling fans like myself.

-------------------------
Hey, there.

We definitely will run one of www.TuxedoCharters.com's buses to San Antonio for the Oklahoma-Missouri game Saturday.

The bus will depart from the Dave & Busters (also Jillian’s) parking lot at 1:30 p.m. at the intersection of I-10 West and Silber Rd. Cost of the trip round-trip will be $95 per-person.

To confirm, call 1-800-889-3682 or send credit card information to [email protected], with “Big 12 Special” in the subject line.

We are running this bus despite much, much room still remaining on the bus, so tell your Sooners (and maybe Mizzou) friends to call 1-800-889-3582 and hop on board.

For just $95 per-person, guest will enjoy same-day travel on one of Tuxedo Charters’ luxury coaches, including complimentary beer, snacks and sodas on-board.

The coach features plasma screen TVs, DirectTV (to watch other games on the way!), state-of-the-art sound and lighting, hardwood floors, limousine-style leather seating and an on-board host or hostess. There will be curbside dropoff and pickup at the AlamoDome.

The bus will return to Houston promptly one-half hour after the final whistle.

Have fun. Boomer Sooner. And tell your friends (there’s plenty of room left!)

John.

John P. Lopez

Partner, Tuxedo Charters LLC

Mid-day Host, 790 AM