PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality Tent for Drinkers?

htownsooner7
11/28/2007, 10:53 AM
Last year in Kansas City, there was a hospitality tent right outside the stadium where people could get drinks (and stay warm). I assume this tent exists because no alcoholic beverages are allowed in the actual game. Does anyone know if there will be one in San Antonio as well? I think it was like 10 or 15 bucks to get in but was well worth it.

bluedogok
11/28/2007, 10:57 AM
Pro stadiums usually have beer sales, it has to every game that I have been to at Arrowhead and I am pretty sure it does at the Alamodome. I think the tent is just more of a pre-game get together.

85sooners
11/28/2007, 10:58 AM
lets get drunk!

soonernation
11/28/2007, 11:22 AM
Pro stadiums usually have beer sales, it has to every game that I have been to at Arrowhead and I am pretty sure it does at the Alamodome. I think the tent is just more of a pre-game get together.

They were not selling beer inside Arrowhead last year. You had to go to the tents to get a beer if you wanted one. I was wondering if they were going to do this in SA this year also.

WildHorse
11/28/2007, 11:33 AM
lets get drunk!

.....and be somebody. :D

bluedogok
11/28/2007, 12:11 PM
They were not selling beer inside Arrowhead last year. You had to go to the tents to get a beer if you wanted one. I was wondering if they were going to do this in SA this year also.
IIRC they were selling it at the OU-KU game a couple of years ago at Arrowhead, I had a stomach bug that weekend after we got up there so I wasn't even thinking about drinking. Plus I don't drink much anymore so it doesn't really affect me, but I know they sell it at the pro games that I have been to. Maybe the conference requested a change?