PDA

View Full Version : Last night's dream

Howzit
11/28/2007, 09:10 AM
Wow, this was a doozy, one of those really vivid dreams where it seems like a movie, replete with scene changes.

It started out in some kind of a swimming competition, but I don't remember much of that part. In fact, I just now remembered it typing this. At some point the swim meet changed to me being with 3 co-workers, though I can't remember who all 3 were. But I do remember one was one of our Regional Vice Presidents, and he is kind of this crazy joking-around type of guy.

Anyways, he is going to Mexico to buy some pot (like, a LOT) and we are going with him, I think to help carry it. The crazy part of the dream dealt with us going all these back ways and through tunnels and passageways and Indian Jones-type hazards to get there. They were kind of like gaming puzzles/hazards, like little passageways you had to get through that had huge cyclical mechanisms whut would squarsh you if you don't time it just right. There was also some waiting on ferries and barges for transportation, and we had to jump across water to catch them. I was afraid I would drink some of the water and get teh runs. I also remember seeing this HUGE humpback whale going under a bridge at one point.

And then, somehow, I got separated from them and am trying to make my way back, having to remember all the hazards and worrying about being caught and sent to a Mexican jail all the while. In fact, at one point I actually am going through the jail, and there is a bar where I am ordering a drink. One of the inmates comes up and starts talking to me, and I am taking out money to pay for the drink, and all these hundred $ bills come spilling out of my pocket. I am trying to cover up they are hundreds and only show the $1 bills because I'm thinking I'll get robbed.

I think I did get back, but I can't remember the end of it very well.

The end.

OU4LIFE
11/28/2007, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty good at dream interpretation, so here's the gist:

You miss me.

perfectly normal. Send me a present and the dreams will stop. A 30 gig Zune should do the trick.

1stTimeCaller
11/28/2007, 09:20 AM
weirdo

OKLA21FAN
11/28/2007, 09:21 AM
no seks or full nudal frontity?

The Ghost of Joe Morrison
11/28/2007, 09:53 AM
Now that I'm thinking about it....I haven't recalled a dream in quite some time. Wonder if something's wrong w/ me?

M
11/28/2007, 09:57 AM
This dream is worthless without b00bs.

The Ghost of Joe Morrison
11/28/2007, 10:03 AM
This dream is worthless without b00bs.

Amen, sister!

Howzit
11/28/2007, 10:08 AM
Ok, it was a girl humpback whale.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/28/2007, 10:10 AM
HUMPback.

Heh heh heh.

IB4OU2
11/28/2007, 10:20 AM
So did you exhaust your stock of doobies prior to going to bed and having this doozy of a dream?

soonerbrat
11/28/2007, 10:22 AM
can you give us the reader's digest version? I don't feel like reading that whole novel.

Mjcpr
11/28/2007, 10:24 AM
can you give us the reader's digest version? I don't feel like reading that whole novel.

He went to sleep, slept, peed a little and woke up.

soonerbrat
11/28/2007, 10:39 AM
ok, thanks.

good dream, howzie

Mjcpr
11/28/2007, 10:41 AM
The man is in his 50's. If he can get a trickle or a dribble then it has been a great day.

1stTimeCaller
11/28/2007, 10:44 AM
I thought Howzit was in his 70s?

Widescreen
11/28/2007, 10:47 AM
Weird. I had the exact same dream last night. EXACT SAME.

Widescreen
11/28/2007, 10:48 AM
I thought Howzit was in his 70s?
No, he just dresses like it's the 70's.

achiro
11/28/2007, 11:17 AM
I had a dream about pot last night too. I have never smoked pot in my life but have had several dreams recently in which I take up smoking pot in a pretty matter of fact way...I must need to relax.:confused:

soonerbrat
11/28/2007, 11:27 AM
give yourself an adjustment

Howzit
11/28/2007, 11:47 AM

I fell asleep.

chickie and brat had nekkid pillow fights.

I woke up.

Howzit
11/28/2007, 11:48 AM
The man is in his 50's. If he can get a trickle or a dribble then it has been a great day.

HAHAHA!!! JOKE'S ON YOU!!

I have a great day, like, every five minutes!

soonerbrat
11/28/2007, 11:48 AM
were we dressed like elves?

Howzit
11/28/2007, 11:49 AM
were we dressed like elves?

Yes. Nekkid elves.

With elf pillows.

ChickSoonerFan
11/28/2007, 12:03 PM
Yes. Nekkid elves.

With elf pillows.

How do you dress like nekkid elves?

Just the hat?

achiro
11/28/2007, 12:05 PM

Just the hat?
Pics?...I may not need to start smoking pot to relax after all.

picasso
11/28/2007, 01:12 PM
Wow, this was a doozy, one of those really vivid dreams where it seems like a movie, replete with scene changes.

It started out in some kind of a swimming competition, but I don't remember much of that part. In fact, I just now remembered it typing this. At some point the swim meet changed to me being with 3 co-workers, though I can't remember who all 3 were. But I do remember one was one of our Regional Vice Presidents, and he is kind of this crazy joking-around type of guy.

Anyways, he is going to Mexico to buy some pot (like, a LOT) and we are going with him, I think to help carry it. The crazy part of the dream dealt with us going all these back ways and through tunnels and passageways and Indian Jones-type hazards to get there. They were kind of like gaming puzzles/hazards, like little passageways you had to get through that had huge cyclical mechanisms whut would squarsh you if you don't time it just right. There was also some waiting on ferries and barges for transportation, and we had to jump across water to catch them. I was afraid I would drink some of the water and get teh runs. I also remember seeing this HUGE humpback whale going under a bridge at one point.

And then, somehow, I got separated from them and am trying to make my way back, having to remember all the hazards and worrying about being caught and sent to a Mexican jail all the while. In fact, at one point I actually am going through the jail, and there is a bar where I am ordering a drink. One of the inmates comes up and starts talking to me, and I am taking out money to pay for the drink, and all these hundred $ bills come spilling out of my pocket. I am trying to cover up they are hundreds and only show the $1 bills because I'm thinking I'll get robbed.

I think I did get back, but I can't remember the end of it very well.

The end.
way too long, anyone have the short version?

crawfish
11/28/2007, 01:15 PM

Just the hat?

He was joking about it being you and brat, btw.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0319343/elf_col74-31af.jpg

soonerbrat
11/28/2007, 02:27 PM
way too long, anyone have the short version?

that's what she said

Howzit
11/28/2007, 02:28 PM
that's what she said

Stop it. You're making me blush.

OUinFLA
11/28/2007, 09:39 PM
I don't know what disturbs me most....

1. I bothered to read Howzit's dream fantasy
or
2. His dream seems a lot more interesting than any of my dreams I remember