PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT OVER PAY FOR BIG 12 TICKETS!!!!!!

Sooner24
11/26/2007, 11:06 PM
Once again let me stress that tickets are going to be going for cents on the dollar. NEVER have I been to a Big 12 championship game you couldn't get tickets for cheap. In 2002 I paid $20 for 6. That's total not apiece. In 2003 I paid $25 for two. I think you get the picture. Ask anyone who has ever been and they will tell you the same thing.

DO NOT OVER PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a public service message bought to you by Sooner24

soonernation
11/27/2007, 09:19 AM
Once again let me stress that tickets are going to be going for cents on the dollar. NEVER have I been to a Big 12 championship game you couldn't get tickets for cheap. In 2002 I paid $20 for 6. That's total not apiece. In 2003 I paid $25 for two. I think you get the picture. Ask anyone who has ever been and they will tell you the same thing.

DO NOT OVER PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a public service message bought to you by Sooner24

Boy did you over pay for those tickets in 03. I wouldn’t have paid 2 bucks to watch that train wreck.

;)

sooner n houston
11/28/2007, 08:19 PM
I can vouch for what 24 is saying, he gave me that advice when the game was here in Houston. People were throwing tickets on the ground just before the game! Go look on ebay, tickets are sell for unbelievable prices! Hope to be there! :D

yermom
11/28/2007, 08:24 PM
unless you really want a big group together, there is no reason in my experience to buy them beforehand

unless Mizzou fans are going to show up in droves or something

mexahorn
11/28/2007, 08:34 PM
Maybe so...but for those of you who don't like showing up to a different city/the game without tickets or just simply aren't risk takers, I am offering tix.

I have 2 tix that are electronic (from Ticketmaster) so no need for mail/fedex or pick up; I can just email them.

They are section 140 (OU side) row 35 seats 33 and 34.

I am asking $182 the pair (my cost after "convenience" fees and such from TM).

Email me at [email protected] or call me if interested 832-875-6076. I am in Houston.

THX & congratulations,
JC

SoonerTerry
11/30/2007, 02:07 AM
.... but just incase you WANT to be ripped off...

LOL

Sorry mex, I couldn't resist

bakerjrb
11/30/2007, 08:58 AM
OK, so I didn't listen to this advice.

Actually, I bought tickets over the weekend when demand was higher. And, as it turns out, I've ended up with two tickets that our group does not need.

I paid $214 for two Lower Level tickets side-by-side in Sec 144 Row 18. Now that two of our group cannot go, I am offering to sell these lower level seats for $100 for the pair. I just would like (a) some of my money back, and (b) Sooners to sit in these seats.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. We can discuss how to meet up in San Antonio before the game on Sat to make the exchange.

Thanks, and BOOMER!

Edited at 9AM - Sold 'em. SOONER!