PDA

View Full Version : Come on Sooners

sooner13f
11/26/2007, 06:48 PM
Hey what is all this “I am nervous! Can we beat Mizzu?” talk. People we are talking about OU. I don’t care how good Mizzu has played against other teams until they beat the Sooners, they need to be nervous. They made it to the Big 12 Championship game,so They beat Kansas, so?!? Don’t let them full you they know they are 0-5 against Stoops. I have always loved this board but I am starting to wonder about some you guys…So go to the game and get loud. I will be watching from Iraq and I hope like H#ll I don’t hear Mizzu fans cheering louder than ours….

GoTigers
11/26/2007, 06:53 PM
Hey what is all this “I am nervous! Can we beat Mizzu?” talk. People we are talking about OU. I don’t care how good Mizzu has played against other teams until they beat the Sooners, they need to be nervous. They made it to the Big 12 Championship game,so They beat Kansas, so?!? Don’t let them full you they know they are 0-5 against Stoops. I have always loved this board but I am starting to wonder about some you guys…So go to the game and get loud. I will be watching from Iraq and I hope like H#ll I don’t hear Mizzu fans cheering louder than ours….
Mizzou, by the way.

KHS Sooner
11/26/2007, 06:54 PM
Mizzou, by the way.

Does it really matter?

KHS Sooner
11/26/2007, 06:58 PM

And I think there should be no doubt that we beat them if we play to our full potential.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/26/2007, 07:04 PM
Hopefully the Posters will go out and play to their full potential. I expect that I will have at least 2 or 3 sacks in AE absence.

KHS Sooner
11/26/2007, 07:06 PM
Hopefully the Posters will go out and play to their full potential. I expect that I will have at least 2 or 3 sacks in AE absence.

Yea...... Hopefully some people know what I mean by we.........

sooner13f
11/26/2007, 07:08 PM
Well if Bradford goes down I could take the snaps. I would just need to figure out that throwing thing.

cvsooner
11/26/2007, 07:21 PM
Can't spell Mizzou without OU. :)

adoniijahsooner
11/26/2007, 08:11 PM

Excellent Post my friend. It seems that everyone is cowering because Mizzou is coming to town. We already beat them once and i am feeling that this will be a more lopsided affair, because of all the "We let the game slip away" talk from the Mizzou players.

SoonerKnight
11/26/2007, 08:21 PM
This will be a beat down and then they will start talking about who plays WV! USC? NO LSU? NO!!!!! OU? Well if they play well they will certainly look like a #1 or 2 team screw tOSU they REALLY have not played anyone!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/26/2007, 08:26 PM
Excellent Post my friend. It seems that everyone is cowering because Mizzou is coming to town. We already beat them once and i am feeling that this will be a more lopsided affair, because of all the "We let the game slip away" talk from the Mizzou players.

I know, Corso on Gameday said that OU is the best team he had seen in person! After the KU MIzzou game they said that OU better watch out! THAT'S GARBAGE!!

:D :D :D

mikeb
11/26/2007, 08:27 PM
Mizzou, by the way.
They spell it that way over on the mu message boards. So why dont you go over there and check it out?;)

DreamZ22
11/26/2007, 08:27 PM
I am not worried at all....mizzou=osu imho just a tad better quarterback.

SoonerMom2
11/26/2007, 09:39 PM
Can't spell Mizzou without OU. :)

Exactly so we should be referring to it as MizzOU! Looks much better! :)

freshchris05
11/26/2007, 09:57 PM
exactly... their name is MizzOU... where i come from that means they're our bitch..

csbst2
11/26/2007, 10:10 PM
OUr boys need to go out there and hit them in the mouth. I am sick of all this talk by Mizzou on how they let one slip, and they have been waiting for another shot. OU beat them period. AND GUESS WHAT OU IS GONNA BEAT THEM AGAIN. BOOMER SOONER

MamaMia
11/26/2007, 10:22 PM
Well, excuse me for embracing my fears.

I'm going to be right there in that Alamo Dome cheering my heart out. So there your royal bossyness! :P

Oh, and be safe sooner13f. :)

Leroy Lizard
11/26/2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah, we need to talk crap like we did the weeks before we played Boise State.

Frankly, I think OU plays better when the team isn't so full of self-confidence.