PDA

View Full Version : WitH happened to K-state this year?

aurorasooner
11/26/2007, 05:49 PM
I guess they got mauled last weekend against Fresno (I didn't even know they had a game).
They start the year off playing Auburn tough on the road, then just wallop Texas in Austin. Then they play KU tough, beat CU, play Stool State down to the wire on the road, blow Baylor out, then they just fold. 4 straight losses. ISU 31 KSU 20, Nebraska 73 KSU 31, Mizzou 49 KSU 32, then they lose to Fresno State 45 to 29, and end up 5-7. It looks like from the scores their D couldn't stop anyone. I thought after watching them play Texas they could possibly be playing for the Big 12 north. Did they have a bunch of injuries in the middle of the season?

KHS Sooner
11/26/2007, 05:52 PM
I thought they were doing average, just like they usually do.

They have a great walk on wide reciever.....I forgot his name though.

MarylandSooner
11/26/2007, 05:59 PM
"Jordy Nelson"

Widescreen
11/26/2007, 06:13 PM
"Jordy Nelson"
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1623/2geordilaforge2367kb3.jpg
He's apparently got really good field vision.

GoTigers
11/26/2007, 06:24 PM
I guess they got mauled last weekend against Fresno (I didn't even know they had a game).
They start the year off playing Auburn tough on the road, then just wallop Texas in Austin. Then they play KU tough, beat CU, play Stool State down to the wire on the road, blow Baylor out, then they just fold. 4 straight losses. ISU 31 KSU 20, Nebraska 73 KSU 31, Mizzou 49 KSU 32, then they lose to Fresno State 45 to 29, and end up 5-7. It looks like from the scores their D couldn't stop anyone. I thought after watching them play Texas they could possibly be playing for the Big 12 north. Did they have a bunch of injuries in the middle of the season?

No, they're just bad. Everyone they beat is just worse. ;)

Texas only got ranked as high as they did because of the name.

sooner13f
11/26/2007, 07:04 PM
No, they're just bad. Everyone they beat is just worse. ;)

Texas only got ranked as high as they did because of the name.
Oh I cant believe I am doing this...GoTiger until Mizzou wins a Big 12 Champ they need to look up to their big brothers (KSU) ans show some respect. With a little luck and a bad OU showing you could even with KSU...Now go home!