PDA

View Full Version : 4 CCG tickets available

finaltable
11/26/2007, 02:54 PM
I'm a Texas-Ex that bought tickets for the game before the season. Obviously, I don't need them. They are section 317, row 11, seats 11-14. (That is upper deck about the goal line.)

I paid a little more than $75 each for them including the ticketmaster fee. I'll sell them as either two sets of two or 4 together. I'm not looking to make money, just unload them, so any offer of $150 or $300 will definitely get two or four respectively. If you want to make a lower offer you are welcome to but I probably won't accept anything much lower than face before Wed or Thursday. First accepted offer for two gets the ones closer to the 50.

I can take credit cards by Paypal. I also have a sister that lives in San Antonio to whom cash can be delivered. Ticketmaster sent the tickets as a pdf so I can email the tickets if you pay by paypal or my sister can hand them to you in person.

Please contact me at [email protected] or 706-372-6378. If I don't answer my phone leave a message. I will honor requests by time received so if you leave a message I'll check the time on the voicemail.

I'll post followups here as the tickets sell so until I say they are sold they are available. Congrats on getting to go to SA.

finaltable
11/27/2007, 04:01 PM
I sold my tickets this morning so they are no longer available.