PDA

View Full Version : All Conf predictions?

Collier11
11/26/2007, 02:46 PM
offensive POY: Daniels
Defensive POY: Lofton
Newcomer of Year: Loadholt
Off Freshman of Year: Crabtree
Def Freshman of Year: ?

Of our guys, this is how I see it:

1st team

Lofton
wolfe
Reggie
English
Loadholt
Robinson

2nd Team

Harris
Bradford
Kelly
Patrick
Cooper
Gresham

Collier11
11/26/2007, 02:47 PM
Also, does anyone know when the teams get released? AP, Coaches, etc..

Boomer.....
11/26/2007, 02:54 PM
I do not see Loadholt getting Newcomer of the Year. Bradford could also get Freshman of the Year.

SteelClip49
11/26/2007, 02:54 PM
I don't want to sound like a homer or anything but why not give the XII Offensive POY to Bradford because of what he has done for a first year player. Perhaps he could be Newcomer of the year. Daniel is just as deserving but Bradford set an NCAA freshman TD record and has his team in position to defeat #1 Missouri.....AGAIN.

The Maestro
11/26/2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I agree...Loadholt probably shouldn't win the newcomer award. I haven't even heard coaches praising him that much for his performance. He's big...and decent. With the likes of Crabtree, Bradford and Maclin, I would give one the Freshman of the Year and the other two a tie for Newcomer...since post season awards are supposed to make people feel all tingly inside and stuff.

Collier11
11/26/2007, 03:50 PM
Can anyone provide me with a link to the Big 12 football record book? I know on the weekly release it shows current players and where they stand in the records, but I would like to see a list of all records and I cant find it on the Big 12 website.

kevpks
11/26/2007, 05:43 PM
I have this bad feeling we are going to get snubbed at a lot of the All Conference positions. It will be a Big XII North lovefest what with their "resurgence" and all.