PDA

View Full Version : Unfair osu recruiting advantage

toast
11/26/2007, 01:44 PM
they never have to worry about the B12 championship game getting in their way of recruiting.....:D

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/football/article.aspx?subjectID=231&articleID=071126_2_B1_hrbri68352

This week, the focus is on the future for Oklahoma State.

Coach Mike Gundy and his staff will be on the road recruiting all this week. Gundy said Sunday the Cowboys will likely sign 27 players in the upcoming recruiting class, including a few junior college players who will be available for spring practice. OSU now has 18 verbal commitments.

"It's an important time right now," Gundy said. "Recruiting is the most important thing we do. Then, we have to take great care of them when we do get them here. We've had some great success recruiting the last few years. We put a great emphasis on it and we have to continue to do it."

Pieces Hit
11/26/2007, 01:48 PM
Say what you want about Gundy but I thought his hair looked great this weekend.

DreamZ22
11/26/2007, 01:50 PM
He has to start early, he has no players to recruit. But he's [hairGel] remember!!!

The Maestro
11/26/2007, 01:54 PM
My mom thinks Mike Gundy is kinda cute...but her eligibility is up.

CtheB
11/26/2007, 01:55 PM
It seems like the future is always the focus in Stillwater, because the present is just too hard to stomach.

OKLA21FAN
11/26/2007, 01:55 PM
My mom thinks Mike Gundy is kinda cute...but her eligibility is up.
well, she is the mother of Children.....so Gumby would think highly of her

CobraKai
11/26/2007, 01:57 PM
It seems like the future is always the focus in Stillwater, because the present is just too hard to stomach.

And the past is even worse.

cheezyq
11/26/2007, 02:32 PM
What in the history of oSu would give any fan, recruit, or booster any reason for hope? A funky haircut and a red-bull induced tirade? It can't be winning tradition, location, or cool uniforms. Oh, wait...they've got AWESOME FACILITIES! :D

TexasEx4OU
11/26/2007, 02:43 PM
Mike, please stop using the word "great" in your coachspeak. It is currently being utilized in a "great" way by someone else. Not to mention, your use of the term is both completely out of context and inappropriate.