PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless likes OU

85Sooner
11/26/2007, 11:29 AM
Has watched every snap this year and does not trust Stoops to win games he should. Secondary ranked 42nd because the Sooners can't stop anyone. OU has been bad away from home.

Hate to say he is pretty much based on facts there.
If English doesn't play it could be a long night.

He must be worse off than first was noted.

SoonerFaninAZ
11/26/2007, 12:19 PM
Has watched every snap this year and does not trust Stoops to win games he should.

Every coach in the land has lost games he shouldn't. By Skip's logic, I don't trust Les Miles to win games he should. Or Pete Carroll. Or Jim Tressell. Or Nick Saben. Or Jeff Tedford. Or Kirk Ferenz. Or Mike Bellotti. Or Tommy Tuberville. Or Frank Beamer. Or Urban Meyer. Or Lloyd Carr. Or Steve Spurrier. Or Mack Brown. Or any other "great coach" out there.

I love the "can't win the 'little one'" logic almost as much as the "can't win the 'big one.'"

XFollower
11/26/2007, 12:47 PM
Check out his wikipedia entry. Someone corrected his name to make it more realistic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Bayless

Animal Mother
11/26/2007, 12:53 PM
Check out his wikipedia entry. Someone corrected his name to make it more realistic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Bayless

Anyone have a "clue" as to when this Wiki entry was correctly edited ? That is pretty darn hysterical.
I agree about regarding the "can't win the little one" theory. Sounds more like a fan with unrealistic expectations than a writer. Whoa!! Did I just define most sportswriters?

Scott D
11/26/2007, 01:33 PM
Has watched every snap this year and does not trust Stoops to win games he should. Secondary ranked 42nd because the Sooners can't stop anyone. OU has been bad away from home.

Hate to say he is pretty much based on facts there.
If English doesn't play it could be a long night.

He must be worse off than first was noted.

I sir have seen Skip Bayless before. I don't trust Skip Bayless to write an article that he should write anymore. His standing on "First Take" is far too high, because he can't prove a point against anyone on that show. Skip Bayless has been terrible at every stop in his pathetic career.

That sir is based on facts, and if you're listening to Skip Bayless, then you'd be better off getting your sports information from someone like Rush Limbaugh.

85Sooner
11/26/2007, 03:02 PM
K State
LSU
USC
oSu twice

Boise State
0-3 last three BCS 2-3 overall BCS .500 in Bowls overall

However B12CC are good but considering the competition, this will probably be the biggest test since the KState CCG in Stoops 2nd year.

Rhino
11/26/2007, 03:18 PM
if you're listening to Skip Bayless, then you'd be better off getting your sports information from someone like Rush Limbaugh. Yup.

stoopified
11/26/2007, 04:23 PM
When someone has won 96 and lost 21 I think they are pretty good at winning little games and big ones.You can always tell when someone has an ax to grind.They attack a coach for losing games HE SHOULD WIN.

soonersn2007
11/26/2007, 06:16 PM
Well I would say a monkey has crawled on our backs due to our lack of success recently in big games and Skip is trying to make waves by talking about it. It wouldn't hurt our program to step up and beat Mizzou handily as far as hatas like him are concerned.