PDA

View Full Version : This Big XII CCG thing kinda irritates me.

SoonerStormchaser
11/26/2007, 11:07 AM
If we beat Mizzou...the Acorn Aggies backdoor their way into the MNC game...

AAAAARGH! I HATE THE BUCKNUTS!!!! Oh well...

MextheBulldog
11/26/2007, 11:21 AM
If its Ohio St v. West Va for the title - Not Interested.

soonersweetie
11/26/2007, 11:22 AM
yep, that irritates me as well....however, I'm not willing to hand OU's Big 12 title over to Missouri just so Ohio St doesn't go to the title game.

msteudem
11/26/2007, 11:28 AM
I can stand Ohio St. going over lsu.

yermom
11/26/2007, 11:29 AM
it's lose-lose

if tOSU can't beat Illinois, they wouldn't have a chance against WV would they?

soonersweetie
11/26/2007, 11:29 AM
good point, I hate LSU worse.

The Maestro
11/26/2007, 11:31 AM
it's lose-lose

if tOSU can't beat Illinois, they wouldn't have a chance against WV would they?

Exactly! If they struggle with a team just learning this offense, think what White and Slaton will do?

No shame in WVU's game...their only loss was at South Florida with White hurt, turning the ball over like crazy and barely losing. Along the lines of our loss at Texas Tech. The kicker for us was the loss at Colorado...inexcusable.

SoonerStormchaser
11/26/2007, 11:33 AM
The biggest thing is that tOSU hasn't played ANYONE!! Their "signature" win came against an 8-4 team that lost to APPALACHIAN FREAKING STATE! Their OOC games: Akron, Washington, Youngstown State, and Kent State.

Boomer.....
11/26/2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah, but without it, we do not get a chance at a BCS bowl.

LRoss
11/26/2007, 11:35 AM
While I understand the conflictedness brought on by the contingencies, I find it's much better to just cheer for your team and let the remaining chips fall where they may. Cheering against somebody else is a terrible way to live anyway, so BOOMER!!! and everything else is just everything else.

r5TPsooner
11/26/2007, 11:47 AM
The biggest thing is that tOSU hasn't played ANYONE!! Their "signature" win came against an 8-4 team that lost to APPALACHIAN FREAKING STATE! Their OOC games: Akron, Washington, Youngstown State, and Kent State.

Illinois is better than Michigan right now, so IMO, that is there ONLY signature game because Michigan sucked this year.

Illinois took Ohio State to the wood shed in the horse shoe.

Like I said before, Ohio State might of finished 3rd or 4th in the Big XII this year.

tbl
11/26/2007, 11:54 AM
I can stand Ohio St. going over lsu.
Exactly. However, if WV loses to Pittsburgh (very unlikely) and LSU beats the snot out of Tennessee, they could creep their way back in there. It's not probable, but possible. I puke at the thought...

tomtom
11/26/2007, 12:04 PM
osu sits at home watching football on tv. while numbers 1 and 2 play for
conf . championships is just wrong! same for pac 10.

SoonerMom2
11/26/2007, 12:09 PM
I am rooting 100% for OU and don't care how the BCS shapes up since we are not part of the equation. I want them to have two schools that shouldn't be there and maybe wake up a few folks that tweaked the BCS so that strength of schedule and quality wins are basically left out.

Personally I thought it was funny when the Rose Bowl might get WVU.

TheUnnamedSooner
11/26/2007, 01:43 PM
at least we won't be opening the door for suc