PDA

View Full Version : God it must suck

BudsBoy
11/25/2007, 08:09 PM
to be an OSU fan. Every year it's renewed hope for a good season and every year it the same thing. They feel great if they go .500 and we feel like crap if we loose and game. I did have some fun with a couple of yourg OSU fans in the upper deck. The score was 14-zip and OSU starts to drive and make some first down and each time they would stand up in unison and wave the arms 360 decree and point in the direction the aggs were going. Well at first everyone was sort of annoyed, but then as some ot the OU folks starting poking fun of them it sort of got funny and they were laughing and having a good time. Buy the third quarter everyone around was good naturedly giving them to needle. They smiled and took it and had some funny things to say. Any way it lightned up the mood as there were several OSU fans arround and both sides had a good time poking fun at one another. Lightend the mood for them and entertained everyone at the same time. Several people patted them on the back and wished them well when they left in the 4 quarter. All ags are not butts.

Soonerus
11/25/2007, 08:13 PM
I found it very easy to tolerate the Aggies yesterday as we were physically destroying them...

goingoneight
11/25/2007, 08:31 PM
They're usually pretty cool by about the middle of the third when they're either humbled or gone.

auto
11/25/2007, 08:32 PM
please refer to my signature.