PDA

View Full Version : Darwin and extreme politics.

batonrougesooner
11/25/2007, 07:24 PM
I think they are in fact helping mankind, just not in the manner they intend.

From foxnews.com

Giving birth is a burden on the world. This is according to British born, Toni Vernelli, 35, who had an abortion 10 years ago to ensure her carbon footprint would be kept to a minimum, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reported Sunday.

Vernelli -- who works for an environmental charity -- was later sterilized to help "protect the planet", the Mail reported.

"Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," Vernelli told the Daily Mail, adding she believes bringing new life into the world only adds to the problem.

The Mail also reported that Sara Irving, 31, also underwent sterilization to because she felt "a baby would pollute the planet".

Irving’s become an environmentalist as a teenager, it was reported, when she realized saving the environment was her top and foremost priority in life. After going through several boyfriends she finally found her now husband Mark Hudson who is also an advocate of the ‘no kid’s policy’, according to the Mail.

soonerloyal
11/25/2007, 07:53 PM
Having children is certainly a choice. Whatever floats yer ark.

That said, the world is oft' much better off when some people choose not to breed...

Jerk
11/25/2007, 08:20 PM
Interesting.

Irving’s become an environmentalist as a teenager, it was reported, when she realized saving the environment was her top and foremost priority in life.
The public schools over there are doing their job.

Giving birth is a burden on the world. This is according to British born, Toni Vernelli, 35, who had an abortion 10 years ago to ensure her carbon footprint would be kept to a minimum
Nice excuse to keep that 'polluting baby' from inconveniencing your life :rolleyes: Now only if your 'mum' had done the same.

I really do believe that white liberals will be on the endangered species list, someday.

Curly Bill
11/25/2007, 08:39 PM
I'm not complaining. Sounds to me like these peole are doing us all a big favor.
;)

sooner_born_1960
11/25/2007, 08:50 PM
One generation too late, if you ask me.

Curly Bill
11/25/2007, 08:56 PM
Wonder if they tried hard enough if they could start a large-scale movement? We need lots more people deciding not to pollute the earth with their offspring. :P

yermom
11/26/2007, 04:01 AM
the only problem is that it's not the educated environmentalists that are the ones polluting the earth by having kids

crawfish
11/26/2007, 08:36 AM
We need to thank them for cleaning out the gene pool.

Widescreen
11/26/2007, 09:42 AM
Once again, it would be better for mankind to die off to save our deity, The Earth. It's just another example of worshiping the creation rather than the Creator.

TUSooner
11/26/2007, 09:50 AM
the only problem is that it's not the educated environmentalists that are the ones polluting the earth by having kids
Exactly!
All the educated people of Northern Europe stop reproducing.
Meanwhile, the poor and ignorant of the world continue to reproduce like rabbits, and the jihadis keep breeding new generations of haters. (Officially "Christian" England is already overflowing with Muslims.)

How does this make the world better?