PDA

View Full Version : apparently whornfans don't like being reminded

auto
11/25/2007, 01:54 PM
about what a great year Sam Bradford is having, first they lock the original "Seems LikeSam Bradford Sucks" Thread. I started another one thread that was promptly deleted. Damn, while all the hatred?:D

Flying Scotsman
11/25/2007, 02:00 PM
"We're Texas"??....and we're stupid??

auto
11/25/2007, 04:00 PM
New private message from dumbass whornfans admin

"You have been banned from making any new posts or sending any private messages. The reason for this was:

sooner flamer"

StoopTroup
11/25/2007, 04:03 PM
"We're Texas"??....and we're stupid??
http://movietrailers.studiostore.com/images/p/SBS/pcSBS.jpg

Fixed...:D

KHS Sooner
11/25/2007, 04:08 PM
Poor Texas :D

tulsaoilerfan
11/25/2007, 04:21 PM
They have a hard time dealing with reality down there in Austin; don't know who's worse, them or the sheep shaggers

StoopTroup
11/25/2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.edwardsdavid.com/images/dailyshow_gaywatch_050426-01.jpg

josh09
11/25/2007, 09:13 PM
Its just because they're mad about how they couldn't beat either of their main rivals this year. Haha poooooor texass :D

Big Red Ron
11/25/2007, 09:42 PM
Its just because they're mad about how they couldn't beat either of their main rivals this year. Haha poooooor texass :DI didn't realize that KSU and UT were such rivals, oh, wait...:texan:

85sooners
11/25/2007, 10:26 PM
lol

utex74
11/26/2007, 12:15 AM
lol

In all fairness, if you read the site's guidelines they state that visitors from other teams will have a lot less latitude in their posts. It is a site for Texas fans, like this is for sooner fans.

And I've been kicked off this site in the past for what I thought were minor infractions but it is YOUR site. It ain't supposed to be fair and I am just a visitor. It is as it should be.

Widescreen
11/26/2007, 12:18 AM
In all fairness, if you read the site's guidelines they state that visitors from other teams will have a lot less latitude in their posts. It is a site for Texas fans, like this is for sooner fans.

And I've been kicked off this site in the past for what I thought were minor infractions but it is YOUR site. It ain't supposed to be fair and I am just a visitor. It is as it should be.
BAN HIM!!!!!

;)

OU-HSV
11/26/2007, 12:22 AM
about what a great year Sam Bradford is having, first they lock the original "Seems LikeSam Bradford Sucks" Thread. I started another one thread that was promptly deleted. Damn, while all the hatred?:D
The latest reason would be because our stud QB broke their fragile qb's record this past weekend. I'm sure they're a little bitter about that one.

cheezyq
11/26/2007, 01:09 AM

I agree to an extent...it is a Longhorn site, and this is a Sooner site. But I'm also curious about something else.

Certainly some of us Sooner fans have made some stupid statements in the past that have come up and bit us in the you know what. Do we bury those threads? I've browsed this site for about a year and a half now, and I don't recall the mods burying something like that.

Also, it appears that auto only posted once and was immediately banned. Not that I've been around long enough to know, but it seems like the mods here allow some smack talk and ban only if you're a consistent harasser. I know Lid has come around and talked some smack. Mostly we seem to greet it with a little return smack, a :rolleyes: and move on.

Just my admittedly distant perspective.

goingoneight
11/26/2007, 01:25 AM
I have a few great quotes fromt heir preseason garbage regarding Stoops, the RRS, OU and Sam Bradford.

IT AIN'T TRUE!!! [hairGel]

Yeah... I'm going to have fun with these little quotes:

"They act like matching the poise and accomplishments of Colt McCoy are even within a mile of possible by whatever guy they have in line there."

"He's no Colt McCoy."

"Texas has better talent surrounding him, they have a ring to prove it."
- I guess that wicked crazy Rose Bowl performance by Vince Young had nothing to do with that ring, eh?
- Let's look at OU's surrounding talent a few years down the road and see just how much better UT's was, if at all.

"All he does is stand in the pocket and throw."
- Watch the Mizzou game and run that by me again...

OU-HSV
11/26/2007, 09:00 PM
I have a few great quotes fromt heir preseason garbage regarding Stoops, the RRS, OU and Sam Bradford.

"They act like matching the poise and accomplishments of Colt McCoy are even within a mile of possible by whatever guy they have in line there."

"He's no Colt McCoy."

- I guess that wicked crazy Rose Bowl performance by Vince Young had nothing to do with that ring, eh?
- Let's look at OU's surrounding talent a few years down the road and see just how much better UT's was, if at all.

Nice work

madillsoonerfan5353
11/26/2007, 09:07 PM

"He's no Colt McCoy."

Right On!!!!