PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go Beat the Missou Pus....,I Mean Tigers

stoopified
11/25/2007, 12:19 PM
I am already sick of the media love in with Chase and his *****cats.Chase is SUCH a great QB.The Missou TEs are so big and talented.This defense is not the same D that Bradford burned.Those are the highlights,it makes want to retch.On top of that all the experts seem to have forcotten that two early OU turnovers led to two gift TDs for MU on Drives of 42,38 yards.then their is the matter of the gift TD that the refs gave the Kittys on 4th down IN THE CLOSING SECONDSOF THE GAME.If that was a legit TD then so was Taurean Hendersons and EVERYONE on the planet who isn't a Tortilla Tosser knows THAT AIN'T TRUE.

If we were playing at KC I might be worried about MU's homefield advantage BUT since it is in San Antonio,no wriies.For all the crapwe get about not playing well on the road,we ARE good at so-called neutral sites(Dallas,Tulsa).I'm predicting that we once again win and by about the same margin,my pick OU 34-24.I would not be shocked if we win by more.

fadada1
11/25/2007, 12:27 PM
i'd love for us to spoil mizzou's party.

Flagstaffsooner
11/25/2007, 12:35 PM
i'd love for us to spoil mizzou's party.Makes me feel dirty. Where's my K state towel?;)

Blues1
11/25/2007, 12:38 PM
Plan your Trip To Arizona..... :)
The Only question is "WHO we Play in the Fiesta"

PS: Keep Rockin'

r5TPsooner
11/25/2007, 12:43 PM
I am already sick of the media love in with Chase and his *****cats.Chase is SUCH a great QB.The Missou TEs are so big and talented.This defense is not the same D that Bradford burned.Those are the highlights,it makes want to retch.On top of that all the experts seem to have forcotten that two early OU turnovers led to two gift TDs for MU on Drives of 42,38 yards.then their is the matter of the gift TD that the refs gave the Kittys on 4th down IN THE CLOSING SECONDSOF THE GAME.If that was a legit TD then so was Taurean Hendersons and EVERYONE on the planet who isn't a Tortilla Tosser knows THAT AIN'T TRUE.

If we were playing at KC I might be worried about MU's homefield advantage BUT since it is in San Antonio,no wriies.For all the crapwe get about not playing well on the road,we ARE good at so-called neutral sites(Dallas,Tulsa).I'm predicting that we once again win and by about the same margin,my pick OU 34-24.I would not be shocked if we win by more.

Seems to me that Chase and the Tigers have earned the high praise that they are receiving. Just like the Sooners did before they choked at CU and no-showed for three quarters at TTU.

I'd rather hear about them than USC and/or LSU.

BoomerGirl34
11/25/2007, 12:43 PM
Nothing better than two things:

1. Ruining Boogers' Heisman Party.

2. Eliminating MIzzou from the NC.

Oh wait! Three things!

3. Watching/listening to Musberger drink a tall glass of STFU.

soonerhubs
11/25/2007, 12:46 PM
Give em all the hype. It makes a better party at the end of the game when they have to eat crow.

WyoBuckeye
11/25/2007, 12:48 PM
Every Buckeye fan will be pulling for you guys come next Saturday. Personally, I have gone as far as planning a party next Saturday night and have ordered a OU flag to hang at the party. And I have never, ever done that for any team other than Ohio State. Go Sooners!

I hope you guys kick the crap out of Mizzou. Sure, that is mostly because it would send my beloved Buckeyes to the MNC game, but I have always liked your program (or at least as much as I can like any program other than Ohio State). Stoops is Ohio born and bred, so there is a natural reason for people here to support him and hope he does well.

Best of luck Sooner nation. Beat Mizzou and hopefully we will be able to return the favor sometime in the future.

josh09
11/25/2007, 12:52 PM
I think its going to be a repeat of 2000 where we beat k state twice in one season. That would be great

r5TPsooner
11/25/2007, 12:54 PM
Every Buckeye fan will be pulling for you guys come next Saturday. Personally, I have gone as far as planning a party next Saturday night and have ordered a OU flag to hang at the party. And I have never, ever done that for any team other than Ohio State. Go Sooners!

I hope you guys kick the crap out of Mizzou. Sure, that is mostly because it would send my beloved Buckeyes to the MNC game, but I have always liked your program (or at least as much as I can like any program other than Ohio State). Stoops is Ohio born and bred, so there is a natural reason for people here to support him and hope he does well.

Best of luck Sooner nation. Beat Mizzou and hopefully we will be able to return the favor sometime in the future.

If you would have beaten the ONLY good team on your schedule this year at HOME, you wouldn't have to worry about OU beating Missouri for you. Honestly, if Ohio State were in the Big XII, they wouldn't even be the 3rd or 4th best team in the entire conference from what I've seen this year.

Socrefbek
11/25/2007, 01:09 PM
Careful what you wish for ... Bucknut ;)

After WVU melts down against Pitt
LSU crashes and burns against Tenn
The PAC 10 knocks each other around (UCLA beats USC, Arizona beats ASU)

The mighty Sooners will be rolling into Nawlins' to crush and churn up some Bucknut butter, spread it on some toast and eat it up for breakfast the next morning. :cool:

ok not much chance of that all happenin' but it sure sounds nice.:D

stoopified
11/25/2007, 01:11 PM
Seems to me that Chase and the Tigers have earned the high praise that they are receiving. Just like the Sooners did before they choked at CU and no-showed for three quarters at TTU.

I'd rather hear about them than USC and/or LSU.
The fact that we BEAT THEM should enter the eqation somewhere .BTW we BEAT THEM after OUr supposed choke job vs. CU so what does that have to do with anything?As for failing to show up for 3 quaters against TT,they tends to happen when you lose the #1 rated passer in the country with 56 minutes to go in the game.You will notice USC and Oregon have not fared well against inferior talent without their QBs,neither of whom is the #1 rated passer in the country.We are not playing USC or LSU so we aren't having a lovefest for them rammed down OUr throat.

In answer to your first statement about Chase and his boys deserving what they are getting,you are wrong, because they still haven't beaten us.On the other hand you are right because the Tigers are going to richly deserve the beatdown we give them on Dec. 1.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/25/2007, 01:11 PM
here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Blues1
11/25/2007, 01:13 PM

The mighty Sooners will be rolling into Nawlins' to crush and churn up some Bucknut butter, spread it on some toast and eat it up for breakfast the next morning. :cool:

ALL those things can Happen - IF - ONLY Pitt would hold up it's Part of the Bargain,,,,??? -- Has anything Good came out of Pitt in the Last ten years...???
God Help Pitt --- :)

WyoBuckeye
11/25/2007, 01:18 PM
If you would have beaten the ONLY good team on your schedule this year at HOME, you wouldn't have to worry about OU beating Missouri for you. Honestly, if Ohio State were in the Big XII, they wouldn't even be the 3rd or 4th best team in the entire conference from what I've seen this year.

I did not come here to get into a ****ing match with Sooner fans. I just came to wish you guys luck. I'm sure I could mention some of the times OU has had inadequate performances against seemingly inferior opponenets, but that is not really neccesary is it?

meoveryouxinfinity
11/25/2007, 01:20 PM
I did not come here to get into a ****ing match with Sooner fans. I just came to wish you guys luck. I'm sure I could mention some of the times OU has had inadequate performances against seemingly inferior opponenets, but that is not really neccesary is it?
Thick skin... learn to love it ;)

WyoBuckeye
11/25/2007, 01:22 PM

I would to see it too. That would make for a great matchup between traditional football powers. If not this yeare, maybe next?

olevetonahill
11/25/2007, 01:23 PM

Welcome and thanks fer the MOJO
Some peeps are just in need of a Big ole cup of STFU ;)

Blues1
11/25/2007, 01:26 PM

Cool it --- We are just getting Ready for Mizzou -- Go with the FLow....We even fight among ourselves just because we can.... :) ~~~ Have Fun - Enjoy what it's Like to be a SOONER.....!!!!!!

Rock ON... :)

r5TPsooner
11/25/2007, 01:26 PM
The fact that we BEAT THEM should enter the eqation somewhere .BTW we BEAT THEM after OUr supposed choke job vs. CU so what does that have to do with anything?As for failing to show up for 3 quaters against TT,they tends to happen when you lose the #1 rated passer in the country with 56 minutes to go in the game.You will notice USC and Oregon have not fared well against inferior talent without their QBs,neither of whom is the #1 rated passer in the country.We are not playing USC or LSU so we aren't having a lovefest for them rammed down OUr throat.

In answer to your first statement about Chase and his boys deserving what they are getting,you are wrong, because they still haven't beaten us.On the other hand you are right because the Tigers are going to richly deserve the beatdown we give them on Dec. 1.

Hmmmn... they lost on the road to #5 OU which is there only loss. OU loses to an unranked and ****tay CU team plus we get whipped by TTU (BTW Missouri beat them both by a LOT) on the road and you think we deserve to be talked up more than they do?

I consider myself a homer but at least I have a little common sense. If we play them in Missouri, they probably win. I guess we'll see next Saturday since the game is on a "neutral" field. Until then, I'll gladly listen to the media talk Missouri up while OU silently goes about there business the rest of the week.

I'm also glad to hear the media talk up another Big XII team because its a lot better than hearing the love fest that they've had with USC and LSU most of the year.

BOOMER SOONER

bluedogok
11/25/2007, 01:28 PM
ALL those things can Happen - IF - ONLY Pitt would hold up it's Part of the Bargain,,,,??? -- Has anything Good came out of Pitt in the Last ten years...???
God Help Pitt --- :)
You could pretty much say since when has any good from a Wannstedt coached team?

Pitt - NO
Dolphins - NO
Bears - NO

AverageJoe
11/25/2007, 01:30 PM
Why do they keep saying that Mizzou is a much better team than they were 6 weeks ago? I just don't see it. They look exactly the same to me. Oh Well everybody loves the cinderella. Oh well, we'll have to soil cincerella at the ball and then they will watch her temper tantrum and her true identity of just another aggie like school with terrible nasty fans will be revealed to the national audience.

OU WILL beat Mizzou badly. That is all there is to it. They keep saying they should have beaten us but turned it over but for some reason the reverse logic does not apply in their minds that OU would have beaten them by 24 if we did not turn it over to them a couple of times. STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ

r5TPsooner
11/25/2007, 01:31 PM

No problem as I didn't mean to ruffle your little buckeyes. I'd just like to see a competitive game this year, since I went to bed after the 1st quarter of last years beat down during the BCS title game. I heard the Florida fight song in my dreams the entire evening.

Best of luck to you wherever you play at during the bowl season.