PDA

View Full Version : Life is still Good when you're a Sooner Fan

oupride
11/25/2007, 12:06 PM
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/m-footbl-no1-10win-seasons.html

In the history of major college football, no team has more seasons with 10 or more wins than Oklahoma. The Sooners have amassed 30 seasons with 10 or more victories -- the most of any program in the nation. Oklahoma recorded its 30th season with 10+ wins in 2007 when the Sooners defeated OSU, 49-17.

OU also leads the nation in seasons with 11+ wins with 16. Oklahoma, currently at 10-2, will play two more games this season including the Big 12 Championship in San Antonio and a bowl game.

Oklahoma's enduring success on the gridiron is further reflected in the fact that the Sooners have recorded seasons with 10 or more wins in eight different decades since the first double-digit win season in 1915 (10-0).
Not Notre Dame, not Michigan and NOT Southern Cal. We're No. 1 in 10+ Win Seasons! Sure, things don't always go your way in any given game, but life is still good to be a Sooner fan. Remember this, when you and your best friend or family member sit down to enjoy the Big 12 Champ with all the festive surroundings. It totally ROCKS to be a Sooner fan at this time, to be blessed with such awesome coaches over time and a rich tradition of this game called football. Also, those attending the game in SA with me and my son I will not hesitate to call friend because even with no NC champ to play for, each one wearing the crimson and cream understands life is still good to be a Sooner fan! Drive safely friends and bring your NOISE! Boomer Sooner!

Blues1
11/25/2007, 12:09 PM
Amen And Amen......!!

Flying Scotsman
11/25/2007, 12:17 PM
PTL!!

Flagstaffsooner
11/25/2007, 12:28 PM
For sure. We are the best.

Did you ever imagine being born an aggie or a whorn? Kinda like being born in Ethiopia. You grow up in shiz conditions and you just accept it. God likes us.

SoonerBOI
11/25/2007, 12:41 PM
Amazing...

josh09
11/25/2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/m-footbl-no1-10win-seasons.html

Not Notre Dame, not Michigan and NOT Southern Cal. We're No. 1 in 10+ Win Seasons! Sure, things don't always go your way in any given game, but life is still good to be a Sooner fan. Remember this, when you and your best friend or family member sit down to enjoy the Big 12 Champ with all the festive surroundings. It totally ROCKS to be a Sooner fan at this time, to be blessed with such awesome coaches over time and a rich tradition of this game called football. Also, those attending the game in SA with me and my son I will not hesitate to call friend because even with no NC champ to play for, each one wearing the crimson and cream understands life is still good to be a Sooner fan! Drive safely friends and bring your NOISE! Boomer Sooner!

Life sure is good as a sooner fan!