PDA

View Full Version : I'm the Head Coach!

TopDawg
11/25/2007, 12:27 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. A must-see from yesterday's Arkansas-LSU game. It shines a little light on where Gundy might've gotten "I'm a man."

:les: I'm the HEAD coach! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpcDAaJFpcY)

Sooner Eclipse
11/25/2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks, I've been waiting for this to show up.

:D

rainiersooner
11/25/2007, 12:31 AM
He is such a wanker.

okiewaker
11/25/2007, 12:32 AM
That's a beaut. Lester IQ < La

OU-HSV
11/25/2007, 01:00 AM
The funny thing is if you listened close live you could even hear him. I was laughing my azz off when he said that. Then later on again, he was the last one to know they were taking a timeout..the announcers even said something about it.

Curly Bill
11/25/2007, 01:03 AM
What happened, or did anything in particular happen, to cause him to say that?

edit...I mean besides him being a wanker?

OU-HSV
11/25/2007, 01:09 AM

Seemed like someone on the field called a timeout, so Lester acted like he's the only one who should ever be able to call a timeout for his team.

Curly Bill
11/25/2007, 01:12 AM
Seemed like someone on the field called a timeout, so Lester acted like he's the only one who should ever be able to call a timeout for his team.

I see, thanks.

OU-HSV
11/25/2007, 01:13 AM
I see, thanks.
No prob. It's just another case of les being stupid.

Curly Bill
11/25/2007, 01:16 AM
Lester has always seemed to be on a bit of a power-trip. Can you imagine how he's getting off on all the Lester to meatchicken talk?

76soonergrad
11/25/2007, 01:32 AM
Sure to be a classic.

TopDawg
11/26/2007, 12:19 PM

Here is the actual broadcast of it. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=OXCmfW8JQ5E)

A little :les: "are you kidding me?!" thrown in there too. I forgot about that.

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/26/2007, 01:10 PM
The refs called a sideline warning right after that, so I was wondering if he was yelling that because there is a difference in the head coach being on the field, rather than assistants or something. I dont know if there is a difference in the rule, and thats prolly giving Miles too much credit for knowing that, so I will go back to assuming he did it because he is a wanker.

OKLA21FAN
11/26/2007, 01:19 PM
I'm A MAN!!!!!!!

no wait, I'm the HEAD COACH!

OUster
11/26/2007, 01:28 PM
So, I am watching my game with my brother. He has no allegiances as far as college football goes. I am spewing my hatred for Miles the whole game. My brother just doesn't understand why I despise the man so much. Just then, as if someone called and cued up the asshead scene, Miles breaks out with "I am the head coach!" My brother just looks at me, nods and calmly says "now I understand."

soonerinabilene
11/26/2007, 01:48 PM
The best one from this year was when LSU attempted a field goal( i forget against who) and Les thought it was good and was celebrating, then when he was told it was no good, his eyes flashed that Les Miles look of anger and he screamed "WHAT???" I laughed my a$$ off. This one was good to though. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I was hoping someone would youtube it.