PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Game

AverageJoe
11/24/2007, 09:37 PM
Little cold but nice to see the running game get hot. Too many Sooner season ticket holders sold their seats to Aggroids around me. Most were quiet from the start except for one guy doing the "That's good for another Cowboys 1st down and 10" thing loudly and somewhat drunkenly the entire game. Fairly irritating so we started making fun of him asking him if there was any other kind of earned 1st down he just looked at me with a blank expression apparently deciding if their WAS another kind of 1st down when you get one. He did'nt get it.

Couple of TD's right in front of me in the NEZ so I was happy. Also happy that my Aggot relatives have to keep their yaps shut for another year. As always I never say a word to them win or loose. One usually forgets why I never do and I have to remind them it's because the Aggies do not matter to me in football and never will.....:) Fires 'em up every time.

Little stunned that Gute did not get the Don Key Award. Not sure why Lewis Baker did, good kid but really thought Gute would get it.

Oh Well, looks like we'll play them Mizzou pukes again in San Antonio. We can beat them again. English will be back to put Daniels on his butt just like last time and it will be an OU home crowd in Texas.

Boomer Sooner

AJ

Flagstaffsooner
11/24/2007, 09:44 PM
I hope you have washed well being so close to aggs.

Boomer.....
11/24/2007, 10:28 PM
There were quite a few around me also.

ocsooner
11/24/2007, 10:52 PM
We had a poke cheerleader sitting a few rows in front of us (she had a oSu Spririt jacket on, and she kind of looked like a cheerleader). A Dad and his two kids were sitting behind her, and asked his kids why they didn't want to go to oSu, and the kid said something like OUr cheerleaders looked better.

She wasn't impressed...

OUHOMER
11/24/2007, 10:55 PM
It amazed me how many tickets were for sale and how cheap they were selling for.. weather wasnt that bad. I guess we need to take yellow spray paint to the games. We can than mark the band wagon season ticket holders seats.

StoopTroup
11/24/2007, 11:07 PM
I saw quite a few goobers with this stuff on...

This Stuff (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/home/doorway-home.jsp?vendor=blaze110807.jsp&cmCat=catfeatclhun)

http://www.heaterbodysuit.com/photos/pic_0371.jpg

ocsooner
11/24/2007, 11:22 PM
It amazed me how many tickets were for sale and how cheap they were selling for.. weather wasnt that bad. I guess we need to take yellow spray paint to the games. We can than mark the band wagon season ticket holders seats.

I got one of those tickets. And by the way, my throat hurts.

brown town sooner
11/24/2007, 11:31 PM
Great game...perfect outcome. Once again....the Stoolwater faithful yell and scream for respect in the pre-season and talk big 12 titles and once again...another 6-6 season and invite to the Delta Faucet "Sink King" bowl in Butte, Montana on December 16th.

tommieharris91
11/24/2007, 11:36 PM
There was WAYYY to much orange at the stadium today. Other than that, good game. Typical home blowout.