PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 dumbest things Dean Blevins has said

Jmorales22
11/24/2007, 07:51 PM
1) there's a 95-37% chance....

2) Sources have guaranteed that Stoops is going to Florida

3) Bradford leaving the game had no bearing on the outcome of the TT game.

4) When Adrian Peterson got injured last year "every game from here on out will be a struggle and they'll be lucky if they win them"

6) The Sonics and Hornets will trade ownership and leave New Orleans without a franchise next year.

7) Was he one of those like Mark Rogers who said this game saturday is going to be a close one?

8) Some might not agree with me on this but he said that Trent Dilfer proved you can win a superbowl without a good offense. Yeah it happened but to me it only proved how much different the NFL is now than it was when people were saying that.

fossil
11/24/2007, 07:54 PM
1) there's a 95-37% chance....

2) Sources have guaranteed that Stoops is going to Florida

3) Bradford leaving the game had no bearing on the outcome of the TT game.

4) When Adrian Peterson got injured last year "every game from here on out will be a struggle and they'll be lucky if they win them"

6) The Sonics and Hornets will trade ownership and leave New Orleans without a franchise next year.

7) Was he one of those like Mark Rogers who said this game saturday is going to be a close one?

8) Some might not agree with me on this but he said that Trent Dilfer proved you can win a superbowl without a good offense. Yeah it happened but to me it only proved how much different the NFL is now than it was when people were saying that.
HOLY BEJESUS, did this guy actually graduate from OU? These are some of the dumbest statements I have ever heard. Dean, sorry bud, but you are genuine goober. You're an OSU grad, right?

Jmorales22
11/24/2007, 08:09 PM
I forgot to say at the end that I need peope to think of others because I only got to 8. But there has to be more.

DallasLoanGuy
11/24/2007, 09:20 PM
i didnt know he was a fish?!?!?!

cuz those statements sounded like they came from a dum bass

RacerX
11/24/2007, 11:00 PM
Dean announced on the total dumbass hour (a while back) that JR Raymond was kicked off the team because of drugs.

Traber said "Dean, you're saying its drugs? Because nobody else has said it was drugs."

Dean replied "They haven't? Well...I take it back."

Yeah, he's a tool.

oumom2many
11/25/2007, 12:24 AM
I don't understand Dean Blevins at all. I had to quit watching him, because he is a hater. He hates on OU every chance he gets and even when we are on top. Dean's smug words tonight were that Mizzou would be going on to the National Championship if they win the Big XII, but if OU won we would go to the Fiesta. :(

sooner59
11/25/2007, 12:44 AM
Well, thats true. If Mizzou wins, its NC time, and if we win its Fiesta Bowl time. Thats a true statement. I can't see how you call him a hater for that. He may have said other things to give you that impression, but that statement seems correct at this point.

okiewaker
11/25/2007, 12:53 AM
Topic should have added " and done". I was in back of his SUV on OU campus. That tard was correcting his hair situation at the stop light.

Rhino
11/25/2007, 01:00 AM
11/26/06:

"The depth at the running back position is outstanding right now. All this, Adrian Peterson standing on the sideline in skivvies." (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84036)

stoopified
11/25/2007, 01:44 AM
The 2 that immediately come to mind are:
1)OU women will NOT reach a FINAL 4 with the Paris sisters(my money says Sherri makes him eat his words).
2)Mosis Madu will enter OU's TB rotation after AD went down(I had talked to Merv and was told (correctly) that Brown would break redshirt not Madu.
Thought of another one3)OU will be AVERAGE at QB this year,don't expect PT numbers from Bradford(well he was half right,definitely not PT type numbers).