PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations Sam Bradford!

soonermeteor
11/24/2007, 05:14 PM
Sam broke the frosh TD record today when he threw his 30th TD pass to Joe John Finley. :D

Sorry Colt :texan:

spelled congratulations wrong

WA. Sooner
11/24/2007, 05:17 PM
Couldn't happen to a better guy!

Texas Golfer
11/24/2007, 05:29 PM
Congratulations, Sam. Should he continue this success throughout his career at OU, I see a Heisman Trophy sitting on his mantle.

DallasLoanGuy
11/24/2007, 05:36 PM
cool

OU-HSV
11/24/2007, 07:38 PM
Congratulations, Sam. Should he continue this success throughout his career at OU, I see a Heisman Trophy sitting on his mantle.
What are you doing in Sams living room?? ;)

Okay, jokes aside, what a year Sam has had. We went from QB battle in the spring wondering who our new QB would be...to record setting QB. Props to Sam for a terrific year and a few more to come. And for the non-believers, yeah he does have a great WR corps around him, and great TE's too. But I've seen him make some damn accurate passes all year. Congrats Sam for putting up these kind of stats and getting in the record books already.

SleestakSooner
11/24/2007, 07:47 PM
Bravo Sammy!

trwxxa
11/24/2007, 07:48 PM
Congrats to Sam.

And thanks to him, our season is not over yet. :D

soonermeteor
11/24/2007, 07:52 PM
What are you doing in Sams living room?? ;)

Okay, jokes aside, what a year Sam has had. We went from QB battle in the spring wondering who our new QB would be...to record setting QB. Props to Sam for a terrific year and a few more to come. And for the non-believers, yeah he does have a great WR corps around him, and great TE's too. But I've seen him make some damn accurate passes all year. Congrats Sam for putting up these kind of stats and getting in the record books already.

Yes, he has been incredibly accurate. In fact, a few of his ints were bad tipped passes that lucked into the defenders hands.

fossil
11/24/2007, 07:56 PM
Sam broke the frosh TD record today when he threw his 30th TD pass to Joe John Finley. :D

Sorry Colt :texan:

spelled congratulations wrong
I love the way this kid keeps his cool under pressure. History will show Sam Bradford is not only the greatest quartetback to play for Oklahoma, but he will win the Heisman if Stoops can keep a good supporting cast around him, and I think Stoops have already proven he can recruit with anyone. Oklahoma rocks!!

fossil
11/24/2007, 07:58 PM
Apparently, coach Stoops can 'POLISH A TURD WITH THE BEST OF THEM'. I'd love to see what that Whorn Fan says now. Bradford turns out to be better than anyone ever expected.

SOONERxWife73
11/24/2007, 08:59 PM
Sooner born, Sooner bred.

DallasLoanGuy
11/24/2007, 09:07 PM
think of how many he would have had in the tech game..... if he played

:eek:

OUHOMER
11/24/2007, 10:51 PM
I am telling you now. This kid has Tom Brady written all over him. If he stay healthy he will be a great NFL QB