PDA

View Full Version : &%$(#&%%()#&#$^&#

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 07:18 PM
ALL WE HAD TO DO IS BEAT A THE DANGED SAND AGGIES..&%*$(#&@^@$*$

DANG it. If we'd have won and won out we'd play that lousy West VA team that is no better than A&M in a weak conference.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I'm better now. We'll we just play the Big 12 spoiler and let Ohio State win the title. Who cares. We all know the Big10 plus 1 sucks anyway.

Maybe they do let KU in the Champ game after we beat them like they did us.

I just want to win out and win the DANG bowl game.

AJ

85Sooner
11/23/2007, 07:20 PM
Yup Ohio state sitting drinking their champagne because they have to do nothing to go to the title game. SH1T

soonermeteor
11/23/2007, 07:31 PM
After watching the LSU and USC games, I've come to the opinion that the polls suck. I think the Pac 10, SEC, and Big 12 played themselves out of the title game because they are tougher conferences. No conference that lost to appy state should get a team in the title game. :pop:

silverwheels
11/23/2007, 07:35 PM
Ohio State vs. spread offenses = not so good for the Buckeyes. Didn't any of you watch the NC game last year? WVU would own them.

OklahomaTuba
11/23/2007, 07:36 PM
You're only now figuring out the poll sucks???

The whole f'ing system sucks.

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 07:46 PM
Get used to it. Unless a Big 12, SEC or PAC 10 team goes undefeated it will probably be a Big 10/Big East match up in the champ game for years to come.

I could be wrong, but if I was a Big 10 or Big East coach and AD I would start changing my non-conference schedule to Directional States to gaurantee myself a spot in the title game every year.

AJ

stoopified
11/23/2007, 08:28 PM
Playoffs

TripleOption14
11/23/2007, 09:06 PM
ALL WE HAD TO DO IS BEAT A THE DANGED SAND AGGIES..&%*$(#&@^@$*$

DANG it. If we'd have won and won out we'd play that lousy West VA team that is no better than A&M in a weak conference.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I'm better now. We'll we just play the Big 12 spoiler and let Ohio State win the title. Who cares. We all know the Big10 plus 1 sucks anyway.

Maybe they do let KU in the Champ game after we beat them like they did us.

I just want to win out and win the DANG bowl game.

AJ

I was thinking the same exact thing!! One fateful play from possibly playing for z title!! Somehow it just doesn't seem right. And I can't stand that fact that if win the Big 12 the Luckeyes will play for the title. Being in Columbus keeping the Luckeye fans mouth shut is always a good thing and it looks like they may back door their way into the title game. FVCK this season!!!! Grr....

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 10:36 PM
I was thinking the same exact thing!! One fateful play from possibly playing for z title!! Somehow it just doesn't seem right. And I can't stand that fact that if win the Big 12 the Luckeyes will play for the title. Being in Columbus keeping the Luckeye fans mouth shut is always a good thing and it looks like they may back door their way into the title game. FVCK this season!!!! Grr....

Know what ya mean........I was connecting in Cincy the other week and I had my "O" hat on. This guy walks up to me and say's "O. H." Of course I have no idea what the heck he's saying to me until I notice the Ohio State logo on his shirt. I was appaled to be mistaken for Ohio State Fan. I took my hat off and looked at it and said "Umm this hat is Crimson, not scarlet, I beleive the correct way to address me is Boomer" He laughed but sat next to me for the entire hour layover talking about how good Ohio State is and their tradition is one of the top 5 in sports..............and said Oklahoma has good tradition as well but maybe not top 5. I was taking a drink at the time and almost choked. I just said "I gotta go" and sat somewhere else. I was not in the mood to suffer a fool for the morning since my flight was delayed.

AJ

soonerboomer93
11/23/2007, 10:54 PM
Know what ya mean........I was connecting in Cincy the other week and I had my "O" hat on. This guy walks up to me and say's "O. H." Of course I have no idea what the heck he's saying to me until I notice the Ohio State logo on his shirt. I was appaled to be mistaken for Ohio State Fan. I took my hat off and looked at it and said "Umm this hat is Crimson, not scarlet, I beleive the correct way to address me is Boomer" He laughed but sat next to me for the entire hour layover talking about how good Ohio State is and their tradition is one of the top 5 in sports..............and said Oklahoma has good tradition as well but maybe not top 5. I was taking a drink at the time and almost choked. I just said "I gotta go" and sat somewhere else. I was not in the mood to suffer a fool for the morning since my flight was delayed.

AJ

:cough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjD8QWlKtU

you should have reminded that Uwe would disagree

StoopTroup
11/23/2007, 10:59 PM
Adding the Big XII Champ Trophy and a Bowl Trophy is enough at this point.

I'm glad Sam is OK and that all the others will be back eventually to continue their College Football careers.

A BCS Trophy would be a nice edition to the Switzer Center IMO.

BEAT the pokes!

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah I thought about telling him I was at the Shoe for The Kick when I was kid but like I said it was way too early in the morning.

Ohio State fans don't seem to think The Kick was that big of a deal. Wonder why that is...;)

TripleOption14
11/23/2007, 11:12 PM

AJ

WOW!!! Simply amazing! See this is one of the reasons the St. fans are unbearable. The attitude of "Ohio St. is the only program with this much tradition" is beyond assinine. And a lot of their fans are like this. You would be shocked at how many of their "fans" don't really know anything about any other program or college football history in general. Some of the old timers I've run into really seem to know (had a 80 something old timer tell me he remembers some of old OU teams) but the younger people have NO clue.