11/23/2007, 07:05 PM
YEAH PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StormySooner-IN
11/23/2007, 07:07 PM
YES!!!! WOOHOO! Great game!

:les::les::les::les::les::les::les::les::les::les:

hyoctane23
11/23/2007, 07:09 PM
I don't think there has EVER been as much yelling going on in my house, EVER! AAAAH!!!!

Veritas
11/23/2007, 07:10 PM
Hey, where is that LSU dooshrocket that was spouting off in the "Kansas should be #2" thread?

auto
11/23/2007, 07:18 PM
I love to see lester lose, warms my heart.

SeattleOUstudent
11/23/2007, 07:37 PM
LSU/OU in Tempe, anyone??? Think about it. Any bowl committee would love that matchup.

Piware
11/23/2007, 07:39 PM
I really wanted to see Lester sputter, spew and cuss after the game. Channel 6 in Tulsa cut straight to the news - darn! Oh well, Houston gave Frank Broyles the best "up yours" going away present ever and Lester the Molester lost all in the same game. Gotta love it!

zeke
11/23/2007, 07:58 PM
First time EVER I've rooted for the pigs.

Let er Rip

cvsooner
11/23/2007, 08:14 PM
McFadden will win the Heisman thanks to this game.

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 08:15 PM
Please forgive me......I've decided to kill everyone on the planet.

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 08:16 PM
Excuse my truculent behavior but I've been drinking heavily.

OUinFLA
11/23/2007, 08:17 PM
Excuse my truculent behavior but I've been drinking heavily.

too bad, you missed a great game.
Seriously.

stoopified
11/23/2007, 08:19 PM
First time EVER I've rooted for the pigs.

Let er RipMe too.The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 08:19 PM
too bad, you missed a great game.
Seriously.
I didn't miss it. That is precisely why I've been drinking heavily.

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 08:28 PM
Well I guess he could NOT beat ANY SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess he'll have another EMOTIONAL press conference, like he's capable of any other kind, but this time he'll OK now you can ask me questions about Michigan. If I was the press I would say "Ya Kneaux what Les, we do not have any questions for you today" and then walk out. His head would probably pop off. But I am sure he has another fat guy that calls himself a reporter that is allowed in the media room to kiss his butt and stroke his EGO like he had in Stillwater.

AJ

SOONERxWife73
11/23/2007, 08:42 PM
SOOOOIIIIEEEEEE HOGS :D

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 09:03 PM
Well I guess he could NOT beat ANY SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess he'll have another EMOTIONAL press conference, like he's capable of any other kind, but this time he'll OK now you can ask me questions about Michigan. If I was the press I would say "Ya Kneaux what Les, we do not have any questions for you today" and then walk out. His head would probably pop off. But I am sure he has another fat guy that calls himself a reporter that is allowed in the media room to kiss his butt and stroke his EGO like he had in Stillwater.

AJ
Hey dumbass......of course Miles is seen by most on this board as a dumbass.
But if he's such a dumbass why did he cause OU some problems in the past?

You're a newbie and that's understandable. But if you'll notice most of the massive posters on this board.....even though they hate Miles understandibly.......they don't buy into your BS. Miles is a somewhat of a nut job but he does in some way shape or form command a somewhat form of respect.

The posters on this forum with several thousand posts......even though they hate him......don't diss him like a rookie punk like you. They hate him and think he's a nut and I don't even argue with that.......but you're an idiot.

Get some perspective and know at least what you're talking about and get at least SOME college football education before you post some bullcrap.

Newbomb Turk
11/23/2007, 09:07 PM
someone needs a hug.

OUmillenium
11/23/2007, 09:07 PM
Sucker

Resolve

Let er rip

Newbomb Turk
11/23/2007, 09:08 PM
McFadden will win the Heisman thanks to this game.
I don't know if he will, but he should.

OUinFLA
11/23/2007, 09:09 PM

You're a newbie and that's understandable. But if you'll notice most of the massive posters on this board.....even though they hate Miles understandibly.......they don't buy into your BS. Miles is a somewhat of a nut job but he does in some way shape or form command a somewhat form of respect.

The posters on this forum with several thousand posts......even though they hate him......don't diss him like a rookie punk like you. They hate him and think he's a nut and I don't even argue with that.......but you're an idiot.

Get some perspective and know at least what you're talking about and get at least SOME college football education before you post some bullcrap.

okay.........that part is stretching it.
:D

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 09:15 PM
okay.........that part is stretching it.
:D
Oh shut up!! I thought I'd at least give it a shot!!!! :)

Sooner Eclipse
11/23/2007, 09:20 PM
Hey, I respect him, cause he's the HEAD coach.

Gawd, that was a riot. I thought he was gonna pull his pud out and start whipping the Ref with it.

85sooners
11/23/2007, 09:21 PM
i dont like the drunk lsu fans..............TIGER BAIT TIGERBAIT TIGERBAIT!!!!!!!!!hahahaha have another daquri

Socrefbek
11/23/2007, 09:23 PM
Geekboy,

I suggest you get in your car. Pull up to the nearest drive thru daquiri shop and buy a large double shot daquiri. Start drinking and driving across the causeway, fall asleep and launch your vehicle into Lake Ponchartrain.

That should put you and us out of your misery.;)

Now carryon! :D

OUinFLA
11/23/2007, 09:25 PM

Gawd, that was a riot. I thought he was gonna pull his pud out and start whipping the Ref with it.

I trust someone will post that on YouTube?

Newbomb Turk
11/23/2007, 09:26 PM
I trust someone will post that on YouTube?

I don't see it yet, but a les miles youtube search renders pure gold.

LSUdeek
11/23/2007, 09:38 PM

I think he was arguing with the OC over the headphones while talking to the ref at the same time.

colleyvillesooner
11/23/2007, 09:40 PM
that's what I was thinking.

Sooner Eclipse
11/23/2007, 09:46 PM
I think he was arguing with the OC over the headphones while talking to the ref at the same time.

I prefer the first version. You have to admit, its classic Les.

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 10:05 PM

OK that was intresting GeekBoy. I wonder why an LSU fan has over 1,000 posts on an OU board. Of Course NEWBIE is a relative term since I have been around on the boards for A LOT longer than you. Name one thing in my post that has not been said by the so called "massive" posters. I thought it was quite funny as did others. Go back to Baton Rouge and get another drink and rant and rave on your own boards. As far as football education goes I have a little bit. A few posts on this board and a title of Sooner Rookie does not mean I am some kind of stroke as you seem to be. You better know who your talking to before posting something so personal. Have some red for getting personal and directly calling other posters names. Which I believe is against the rules. If you cannot be clever about insulting someone without directly calling that person an idiot you are not worth my time.

Go away.

AJ "Sooner Rookie"

Newbomb Turk
11/23/2007, 10:07 PM
A few posts on this board and a title of Sooner Rookie does not mean I am some kind of young punk as you seem to be.

AJ's a man, he's 40!![hairGel]

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 10:15 PM
Hehehehehe Nice one.

See Geek Boy, NewBomb Turk was clever.

AJ

Geekboy
11/23/2007, 10:21 PM
Hehehehehe Nice one.

See Geek Boy, NewBomb Turk was clever.

AJ
You are so lame it's scary! If you don't understand that's your problem.

Newbomb Turk
11/23/2007, 10:22 PM
someone needs a hug.

Leroy Lizard
11/23/2007, 11:05 PM

http://www.andersonservices.com/

bluedogok
11/23/2007, 11:58 PM
Oh well, Houston gave Frank Broyles the best "up yours" going away present ever and Lester the Molester lost all in the same game. Gotta love it!
Broyles announced his retirement in February "effective" on December 31, but I bet the new AD in pretty much in place and makes the call on Nutt and Broyles is nothing but a lame duck with a window. It seems Broyles was the only ally that Nutt has had there.

josh09
11/24/2007, 12:04 AM
Aaaaaah, Arkansas.

Thank you so much.

soonersn2007
11/24/2007, 12:14 AM
Those arkansas players wanted that game, Nutt doesn't get a reprieve b/c of the win. Nutt can goto Baylor, or at least that's the rumor.

josh09
11/24/2007, 12:19 AM
Those arkansas players wanted that game, Nutt doesn't get a reprieve b/c of the win. Nutt can goto Baylor, or at least that's the rumor.

Lol i just thought about Les Miles going to Baylor, and it made me chuckle :D

Sooner Eclipse
11/25/2007, 12:38 AM

Sorry LSU Deek, he ain't yelling at the OC. He's screaming at the Officials. And it is glorious in all his Less-nes.

Cause I'm the HEAD coach!!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpcDAaJFpcY)

LSUdeek
11/25/2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry LSU Deek, he ain't yelling at the OC. He's screaming at the Officials. And it is glorious in all his Less-nes.

Cause I'm the HEAD coach!!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpcDAaJFpcY)

I didn't see him say that until he had the mic down by his mouth, o well.