PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT RUF/NEK SHOTGUN DRAWING NOTICE

Okla-homey
11/23/2007, 03:07 PM
PLEASE STABICIZE THIS

Tomorrow's the day. At the oSwho tailgate on W. Boyd. Around noon. Two Ruf/Nek shotguns used this season will be given away to two lucky contributors. The guns were named by popular vote of the contributors. Each are handsomely mounted on hardwood plaques and ready to hang in your home or office.

First, we'll decide which gun (BOOMSTICK or CENTENNIAL07) gets drawn for first. That will be done by a simple cointoss. Heads, BOOMSTICK, tails CENTENNIAL07.

Then, we'll draw. The winner of that first gun will not compete for the second gun -- thus increasing everyone else's odds of winning the second gun.

You need not be present to win. However, if your aren't there, and you have not appointed an agent to claim your prize, it will be shipped to you as soon as practible. No "guarenteed delivered by date" is expressed or implied.

If we ship it, we may need you to help defray the cost of shipping because, a) it's big, and b) its a firearm. Note, if we ship it, an adult will have to be home to accept delivery. If you live in some godless communist-dominated locale where firearms cannot be shipped to your residence, aside from that being an enormous pain in the kiester, we'll figure something out.

We'd prefer anyone who contributed who will not be present to appoint an agent who will be present to accept on their behalf if they win. If you make such arrangements, just make sure the agent knows you've appointed him or her and you can be reached by phone to confirm your win, and the fact this person who claims authority from you to accept on your behalf, is not making it up.;)

We also hope someone will be present, like last year, with wireless innerweb access to immediately post the results.

That's about it. Good luck to everyone who supported the Ruf/Neks and Sooner Athletics.

Note: This sponsorship and the resulting drawing is not sanctioned by the University of Oklahoma, it's Athletic Department, David Boren, Joe Castiglione, Bob Stoops, or anyone else for that matter. So there. All rights reserved, all wrongs avenged.

colleyvillesooner
11/23/2007, 05:42 PM
Dean hold on to mine until I get there. :D

TUSooner
11/23/2007, 05:51 PM
Homey, got me covered?

Okla-homey
11/23/2007, 08:34 PM
Homey, got me covered?

Roger...but you got peeps in OKC right?

soonerboomer93
11/23/2007, 10:00 PM
Roger...but you got peeps in OKC right?

atleast one of thems a real Jerk

Okla-homey
11/24/2007, 08:04 AM
atleast one of thems a real Jerk

yep, but he don't get out much.;)

TUSooner
11/24/2007, 10:51 AM
I don't trust jerk with guns :D

But seriously... let him take care of it. I'll probly let it sit in his house for awhile anyway, or til Mrs jerk says it's gotta go (he said, certain of winning.)

colleyvillesooner
11/24/2007, 09:15 PM
Everyone will be happy with one winner, the other, not so much. ;)

SeattleRUF/NEK
11/25/2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks again for your support!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/25/2007, 01:03 PM
Winner of Boomstick = Soonerus

Winner of Centennial = BSG

olevetonahill
11/25/2007, 01:20 PM
Winner of Boomstick = Soonerus

Winner of Centennial = BSG

Grats to em both
The buttheads :D

AlbqSooner
11/25/2007, 05:40 PM
Grats to em both
The buttheads :D
Hell Vet, it ain't a good quail gun anyway. Too big a pattern.:D

Okla-homey
11/25/2007, 07:00 PM
It is totally appropriate that the Her Majesty, the Hillbilly Queen, now has her very own scattergun.