PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles press conference

AverageJoe
11/23/2007, 03:02 PM
Did anyone just see the re-play of the Miles Conference they played just before the LSU ARK game started. Man I am glad we do not have to see that every week anymore.

His beedy little eye's scanning the press with that stare that I guess is supposed to be intimidating and threating and silent dramatic pauses, the tight nod of the head as if saying YEAH I'm the $hit.

In the words of the current moronic Aggroid coach "Makes we wanna puke"

AJ

aurorasooner
11/23/2007, 03:12 PM
I haven't switched another monitor on yet to CBS, but I saw one interview on sportscenter late last night. One thing's for sure, if Lester takes the Michigan job, I bet the bucks have as much fun with him as we did. Mile's interviews with those, as you call them "dramatic pauses", are in the top 10 of the goofiest coaching speech patterns I have ever seen. I wonder if some of that was brought on by his brain surgery or that brain cyst before that brain surgery he had back in 2001?

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 03:14 PM
I like how he called Arkansas "R-Kansas"...he said it like that. What a freaking moron!! Also, his hair dye...did his 8 year old daughter take a brick red highlighter to his lettuce? That dye job was B-Rutal!

Mixer!
11/23/2007, 03:28 PM
:les: I'M GETTING INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

:D

cs6000
11/24/2007, 08:16 AM
I like how he called Arkansas "R-Kansas"...he said it like that. What a freaking moron!! Also, his hair dye...did his 8 year old daughter take a brick red highlighter to his lettuce? That dye job was B-Rutal!

Miles' daughter: "Daddy, the last time I used this on Barbie, Ken wouldn't go near her for a month."

Lester: "Let er rip!"

OU-HSV
11/24/2007, 08:52 AM
Les= azzclown

stoops the eternal pimp
11/24/2007, 09:10 AM
at halftime, miles said something about his team will make plays when their called upon....

Note to les: call upon your team to make plays before the game starts

possumfat
11/24/2007, 09:16 AM
Someone has to put the Miles interview before the game where he says "AR-Kansas" together with McFaddens comments after the game on how correctly pronounce "Arkansas" on Youtube.

OU-HSV
11/24/2007, 09:18 AM
Someone has to put the Miles interview before the game where he says "AR-Kansas" together with McFaddens comments after the game on how correctly pronounce "Arkansas" on Youtube.
Ha, I never saw McFadden say that, I bet that was good stuff

Soonerus
11/24/2007, 09:25 AM
50-48, could not have happened to a nicer guy...

SoonerDood
11/24/2007, 09:27 AM
Do you think he's at Meatchicken already? Remember Okie State's season went back in the tank when Lester was ready to bolt for LSU.

aurorasooner
11/24/2007, 09:51 AM
Do you think he's at Meatchicken already? Remember Okie State's season went back in the tank when Lester was ready to bolt for LSU. I think it all depends if Michigan is ready to open their wallet for Lester. If they're trying to get him on "being an alumni/it's your dream job" while giving him a lowball offer, Lester will just sit still at LSU. Notre Lame tried to do the same thing with Urban Meyer and lost him to Florida. It all depends on how bad the Michigan losses to Appy State and another loss to Ohio State force them to show him the money. Lester's going to ask for Stoop's type money because he'll play anybody anywhere and he can bring his "Figh and Resolv" to the Michigan program. If I was Michigan and Lester wouldn't jump for under 3 mil, I would tell him adios, and go after a hungry, young coach or coordinator, without the on-camera thespian speech impediment.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/24/2007, 10:22 AM
he learned stuff

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/24/2007, 10:23 AM
he'll play any sucker

OklaPony
11/24/2007, 10:29 AM
Seems like I heard on the radio that there is a specific "I won't take a job at Meat-chicken" clause in his current contract with LoSUr, complete with a hefty $$ penalty if he indeed does.

All in all I think he's staying put. They deserve each other.

dghere
11/24/2007, 10:46 AM
http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Widescreen
11/24/2007, 10:51 AM
http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf
That's some funny stuff. :D

85sooners
11/24/2007, 10:51 AM
lester is gay!

critical_phil
11/24/2007, 11:42 AM
That's some funny stuff. :D

i'm hoping to play this (http://www.bamapride.com/media/audio/Shirley_Q_Liquor-Yea_Alabama.mp3)for Homey and Blue later tonight....

Roll all over they ***.

AverageJoe
11/24/2007, 01:33 PM
Careful NOOBS GeekBoy does not like you making fun of Lester. Only "MASSIVE" posters can.

bluedogok
11/24/2007, 02:06 PM
Seems like I heard on the radio that there is a specific "I won't take a job at Meat-chicken" clause in his current contract with LoSUr, complete with a hefty $$ penalty if he indeed does.

All in all I think he's staying put. They deserve each other.
I heard the opposite on ESPN Radio earlier this week, there is an out clause to leave for the Michigan job and no others.

soonersn2007
11/24/2007, 02:10 PM
That azzclown knows how to pronunciate Arkansas, that was on purpose in an attempt of coded smack talk.

King Crimson
11/24/2007, 02:12 PM
Miles is a baboon.

Animal Mother
11/24/2007, 05:12 PM
"We've got another game to play. Bigger than this one."

It's bigger you Bozo because you lost RKansas. The guy should be a carney worker on the tilt-a-whirl. Or the freak house with his other relatives.