PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs Usc in Fiesta...Could Be..!!

Blues1
11/23/2007, 10:46 AM
CBS Sports Bowl Predictions

Jan. 7 BCS Title New Orleans, La. LSU vs. West Virginia
Jan. 3 Orange Miami, Fla. Virginia Tech vs. Kansas

Jan. 2 Fiesta Glendale, Ariz. Oklahoma vs. Southern Cal.

Jan. 1 Rose Pasadena, Calif. Oregon vs. Ohio State
Jan. 1 Sugar New Orleans, La. Georgia vs. Hawaii

Whatever --- Let it Rock...:)

Plus this Link about Shortage of teams for BCS Bowls
LINK
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10486038

kevpks
11/23/2007, 11:38 AM
I think will probably end up in the Rose Bowl. I just don't think Oregon can win out with Brady Leaf at the helm. Every time I see that guy play, he looks terrible. He would be a lock for the anti-Heisman if they gave one.

Blues1
11/23/2007, 12:12 PM
If Not usc -- Then Oregon could fall into the Fiesta....!!! -- :)

StoopTroup
11/23/2007, 12:14 PM
I don't care where we play them as long as show up for the killin.

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 12:25 PM
No thanks. USC to the Rose Bowl as Oregon will fall. I want no part of USC right now based on the way we are playing and the way they are playing.

sooneron
11/23/2007, 12:27 PM
No thanks. USC to the Rose Bowl as Oregon will fall. I want no part of USC right now based on the way we are playing and the way they are playing.
I would concur, but I will withold that judgment to see how the team plays tomorrow.

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 12:41 PM
I would concur, but I will withold that judgment to see how the team plays tomorrow.

Well, I understand that, but even if we crush OSU it does not mean that we can stop USC's defensive front. Those guys were NFL ready as of right now.

No Booty injury and USC could very well be unbeaten right now.

sooneron
11/23/2007, 12:47 PM
Well, I understand that, but even if we crush OSU it does not mean that we can stop USC's defensive front. Those guys were NFL ready as of right now.

No Booty injury and USC could very well be unbeaten right now.
Yes, that COULD be true. AZZu had some success agaisnt them and they don't have an rb (to my knowledge) to keep those guys minding their gaps instead of pinning their ears back.

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 02:08 PM
Actually, ASU and OU are a lot alike on offense. ASU has three running backs they use...all pretty decent. They also have a pocket passer at QB. USC knew that and attacked Carpenter all night. Some of the hardest hits I have seen all season took place from the USC defense. They lived up to the hype last night.

sendbaht
11/23/2007, 02:51 PM
Not USC please, I have to live here in LA, but how sweet would it be if we won? Super sweet.

I belive we can beat them 7 out of 10 times.

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 03:15 PM
Man, I don't see what you guys see in USC that we can beat.

Great balance on offense right now...suffocating front 7 on defense. We won't be able to run on them and then they pin their ears back and come after Sam...knowing he has already suffered one concussion this year. Scary to me.

cvsooner
11/23/2007, 03:27 PM
Doubtful. USC will be in the Rose Bowl. OU's only hope now is the Fiesta Bowl, as far as a BCS bowl goes. We win tomorrow and lose the Big XII...I suspect voters will take the MU-KU loser before they take us for the other BCS slot.

The Maestro
11/23/2007, 03:30 PM
Uh...well, no. A 3 loss OU team won't be in the BCS mix.

We have to be Big 12 Champs for that.