PDA

View Full Version : I get it now, yeah, jeez those Arky fans are nutts eh?

BudSooner
11/22/2007, 05:46 PM
http://razorbacktalk.com/board/index.php/topic,11584.0.html

Indeed, Arkansas is better off now than it was ten years ago. Agreed, it's not near as good as it could be or should be, but it is better. Right now, Baylor just wants to compete. Houston Nutt would coach them to just that level. Right now, the powers at Baylor just want to win six, seven, maybe eight games a season. Houston Nutt would coach them to that level as well.

And this gem from Baylor fans,

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137625

Houston Nutt. There is joy in the streets tonight in Austin, College Station, Lubbock, Norman, Stillwater........

You left out Fayetteville.

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2007, 05:53 PM
Baylor continues to be everyone's Homecoming game. Thanks Bear! Thanks Ian!
giggle, giggle

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2007, 06:30 PM
That's one of the more sane threads.

badger
11/22/2007, 08:36 PM
That's one of the more sane threads.
I suppose you all are going nuts that one of your own rejected your coaching job :D

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2007, 09:18 PM
I suppose you all are going nuts that one of your own rejected your coaching job :D
More so than usual, but that place is one constant meltdown. It's basically always like that to some degree or another.

soonerboomer93
11/22/2007, 10:34 PM
think there's enough ads on that site? damn

I wonder when the Baylor admins will wake up and realize that being one of the worst teams in D1 does the rest of the conference no good.

badger
11/22/2007, 10:35 PM
More so than usual, but that place is one constant meltdown. It's basically always like that to some degree or another.
well, it's women's basketball season, so perhaps that will come the male bear angst?

MarylandSooner
11/23/2007, 08:02 AM
SoonerBoomer93 has it right, we need Baylor to pick off OSU, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, or Texas every once and while. We do not need them going 0-8 every year.