PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY THANKSGIVING

OUHOMER
11/22/2007, 06:40 AM
Just checked the turkey its ready and smells great.

so HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL..

and I am thankful for: My family getting together today. The soldiers that are gutting it out away from their family for ME and MINE.

There are so many things to be thankful for I can not list them all..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

swardboy
11/22/2007, 08:32 AM
Thank God the U.N. doesn't control the innerweb! The free flow of info. is changing the world, and I'm thankful for that.

And I'm thankful for the diverse family of Sooner Fans I've been priviliged to engage on this board since 2003...from a low point in my life to a wonderful day today....you've provided the "don't take myself too seriously" attitude that makes America great. God Bless You All.....

King Crimson
11/22/2007, 08:59 AM
you guys enjoy your families from a guy that will be among friends today, and not family until Christmas. for better or worse, there's always a difference.

BudSooner
11/22/2007, 09:56 AM
A happy thanksgiving to everyone, and to the men and women of our armed forces around the world...thank you!

HoserSooner
11/22/2007, 10:02 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everydone down there, even though Thanksgiving was actually 6 weeks ago. ;)

SteelClip49
11/22/2007, 10:10 AM
ditto to all the above, especially the TROOPS who fight for us so we can enjoy our holiday, although it's not complete with them not being able to experience with their families. We should all drink and eat some Turkey doe the TROOPS!!!

Also, I am thankful for everyone, even you neg-spekkers. I am also thankful for family and friends. I am also thankful for College Football today and the day after. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

ChickSoonerFan
11/22/2007, 10:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I have so much to be thankful for, I have an amazing family, the best two daughters I could hope for, I love my home, and have many special people I am blessed to have in my life.

Special thanks to those serving our country, I hope this is the last holiday they have to be away from their loved ones.