PDA

View Full Version : No Country For Old Men

SteelClip49
11/21/2007, 07:31 PM
WOW!!!!

No background music, not a lot of action such as you see in an action movie. The acting is superb and it is a very slow-moving story.

There is no ending but there is an ending....sounds weird but it makes sense. You will be surprised how it ends.

Tommy Lee Jones is used sparingly through the movie but this is easily his best performance yet, more than his Oscar winning role in The Fugitive. He provides some humor throughout which keps you comfortable through all the bloodshed done by Javier Bardem's character.

Josh Brolin did an excellent job as well and this movie has Oscar written all over it.

West Texas sure is WIDE OPEN, never knew it was that wide open but indeed a perfect fit for this sort of movie.

Enjoy and be amazed!!!

Okla-homey
11/21/2007, 08:09 PM
WOW!!!!

No background music, not a lot of action such as you see in an action movie. The acting is superb and it is a very slow-moving story.

There is no ending but there is an ending....sounds weird but it makes sense. You will be surprised how it ends.

Tommy Lee Jones is used sparingly through the movie but this is easily his best performance yet, more than his Oscar winning role in The Fugitive. He provides some humor throughout which keps you comfortable through all the bloodshed done by Javier Bardem's character.

Josh Brolin did an excellent job as well and this movie has Oscar written all over it.

West Texas sure is WIDE OPEN, never knew it was that wide open but indeed a perfect fit for this sort of movie.

Enjoy and be amazed!!!

we're on it on Friday night. I love me those brothers. I've dug everything they've ever done.