PDA

View Full Version : bri - Angel 2-18

OU4LIFE
2/19/2004, 08:28 AM
Ok, if you are going to end the series, how about a few less shows about MUPPETS dammit.

What is up with Gunn? The wife and I argued over whether or not he got the "permanent upgrade". Why has it been slipping away from him.

So it looks like they are going to puch Wes and Fred back together as well.....eh

The werewolf chick is a hottie, and he tearing the stuffing out of him was kind of funny.

Do you know how many episodes until the season is over? They got a lot to tie up.

DCSooner
2/19/2004, 10:17 AM
I don't know how you guys can watch that show. I heard the radio spot last night and almost punched my radio. "I'm a puppet" Sheez, no wonder it is being canceled. :)

bri
2/19/2004, 11:12 AM
That was, quite possibly, one of the greatest episodes EVAR. I want the call-to-arms shot to be the gang following Puppet Angel down the hall for the rest of the series. Also, the Spike/Angel bit was quality. "You're a wee puppet man!"

There were other nice touches, too. I wasn't expecting puppet vamp face, and just the absurdity of Gunn taking out puppets with a battle-axe ruled. Finally getting a payoff on the Fred/Wesley thing is also nice, since it's been such a long time coming, and Wes has just kicked so much *** as a character for the past three years or so. He deserves it.

All in all, it was a really good episode. The kind of hilarious stand-alone that we didn't get last year. Now more than ever, I'm pissed that this show's getting cancelled.

OU4LIFE
2/19/2004, 11:21 AM
agreed, them following the pupper Angel out of the office with the sword draped over his back was priceless.

and the brooding walk with his hands in his coat pockets was great.

good times.

Still don't know how many episodes are left though.

and i still miss the hotness that was Cordy. but it looks like she might be up for WonderWoman....*boing*

bri
2/19/2004, 11:29 AM
We've got eight more episodes.

Also, there's the inevitable "save Angel" petition circulating here (http://www.petitiononline.com/angels6).

bri
5/18/2006, 09:14 AM
That was, quite possibly, one of the greatest episodes EVAR. I want the call-to-arms shot to be the gang following Puppet Angel down the hall for the rest of the series. Also, the Spike/Angel bit was quality. "You're a wee puppet man!"

They're lookin' at the wee puppet man! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORJBaP-tHY)

:D

SoonerBorn68
5/18/2006, 09:18 AM

You're a...you're a...Don't say it!

bri
5/18/2006, 09:21 AM
YOU'RE A BLOODY PUPPET!!!

yermom
5/18/2006, 10:46 AM
dude, what the **** is that?

bri
5/18/2006, 02:24 PM
It's a puppet vampire with a soul. Fighting with a non-puppet vampire with a soul.

Duh.

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 02:32 PM
This was televised? People watched it? People liked it for reasons other than its ridiculous nature?

bri
5/18/2006, 06:27 PM
Suck it, n00b.

OU4LIFE
5/19/2006, 07:04 AM
Suck it, n00b.

second.