PDA

View Full Version : Tough Decision

Boomer.....
11/21/2007, 09:55 AM
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip. Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

ChickSoonerFan
11/21/2007, 09:58 AM
You have a lot of vcash. Did you know that?

soonerbrat
11/21/2007, 10:02 AM
maybe you could get one at a salvage yard?

Boomer.....
11/21/2007, 10:09 AM
I was thinking that Boarder could help me. :D

soonerbrat
11/21/2007, 10:12 AM
use your vcash

Boomer.....
11/21/2007, 10:13 AM
I wonder if he takes it?

I hear it's worth more than the dollar right now.

TexasLidig8r
11/21/2007, 10:17 AM
I'm thinking other things are being buffed out as well.

sooner_born_1960
11/21/2007, 10:25 AM
I feel your pain. I had a similar experience several year ago. I just ignored the situation, thinking it would solve itself. Boy was I wrong! It seems the rust was a symptom of a more serious problem. Something to do with moisture getting in the fuel line. I ended up having to replace the motor. I'd get that looked at right away.

Hamhock
11/21/2007, 10:28 AM
i'd be more worried about your wife getting kidnapped and being dropped off to find her own way home so often.

the_ouskull
11/21/2007, 12:00 PM
After that whole story, my advice would be to try to suck the rust off of it. Make sure that you start the car first though...

Jerk. :D

the_ouskull