PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving biznachos!

SoonerStormchaser
11/21/2007, 08:15 AM
Since I'm off to Nav School then straight to the airport to fly outta here, I wanna wish y'all a happy and safe (that means drinking only 20 natty lights Olevet:rolleyes: ) Thanksgiving holiday. I'm taking the missus and going to Jersey to visit my maternal grandmother (87 and still carrying on like she's 60), so we're gonna be out of pocket for the Aggroid game.

Just remember, that this is the only time of the year that Aggy gets a hard on for something that doesn't have four legs and a wool coat:eek: , so forgive them when they behave like total asshats.

Anyways, I hope no one deep fries their hands or something like that, and I'll see you biznachos on Monday.:texan:

Petro-Sooner
11/21/2007, 09:46 AM
Mashed tatas and stuffing day is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
11/21/2007, 02:04 PM
Biznatcho says thank you :D

soonersweetie
11/21/2007, 02:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May everyone take a moment tomorrow and think of something to be grateful for (family, job, home, being a Sooner and not an aggie :)

Stuff yourself silly and enjoy football!

r5TPsooner
11/21/2007, 06:57 PM
My 1st Thanksgiving at home in Oklahoma since 1999. We could eat at Furrs and I'd still be happy as a clam.

However, just picked up a honey baked ham and smoked turkey from the Honey Baked Ham store. Their hams are pretty good but I've never had one of thir smoked birds before.

Have fun and stay safe everyone.

StormySooner-IN
11/21/2007, 07:06 PM
As the resident 15 year old..I just want to say....

:les: "I never get anything I want!1! I hate you ****ers!!! I hate my life!

Not.:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Make sure ya eat lot-sa Turkey and watch football all weekend. Have a good time with the old lady...and your grandmother OtherSoonerStormChaser.:cool:

Count your blessings everyone. Have a good time.

Tailwind
11/21/2007, 10:06 PM
Everyone have a safe and blessed holiday....and don't forget to share the wealth with someone less fortunate that you.

Newbomb Turk
11/21/2007, 10:13 PM
Everyone have a safe and blessed holiday....and don't forget to share the wealth with someone less fortunate that you.

can't say it any better than that.

OCUDad
11/21/2007, 11:59 PM
Among other things, I'm thankful for the SO. A blessed, safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving to you all.

pb4ou
11/22/2007, 02:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

This is the first time my wife, son, and I are having our own Thanksgiving at home. Usually we go to a family members house. My wife wanted to do it ourselves this time, so I'll report back soon.

Peace!!

VeeJay
11/22/2007, 09:31 AM
Happy Turkey Day to all.

We're having the feast at our house in Florida today. My parents and sister's family will be here in a few hours. Step-daughter and her new boyfriend are coming in tonight from San Diego (a meet the dysfunctional family sort of event).

This is the first time in about 10 years I'm spending T'giving with my parents. Lot to be thankful for.

Like gaining a son-in-law. My 21 year old daughter gets married on Saturday. I couldn't be happier than I am today.

God Bless All and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rogue
11/22/2007, 12:45 PM
:les:I'm a f'in hillbilly, not a biznacho!

Happy Thanksgiving...truly a great American holiday.

StoopTroup
11/22/2007, 01:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of yOU too.

I'm almost done shelling papershell pecans for the pies.

This is gonna be teh awesome!

Bon Appetite!

ST

william_brasky
11/22/2007, 01:45 PM
http://www.funnydesigns.com/images/thanksgiving/eatmepilgrim.gif

:D

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2007, 02:19 PM
...and don't forget to share the wealth with someone less fortunate that you.Are you and Joyce working the soup kitchen again this year looking for guys to pick up?;)

Happy Thanksgiving my Sooner Friends! This Natty's for you.:D

Tailwind
11/22/2007, 06:45 PM
Are you and Joyce working the soup kitchen again this year looking for guys to pick up?;)

Happy Thanksgiving my Sooner Friends! This Natty's for you.:D
Nope. Having some of Sam's friends over cuz they don't have family here. Sam's pies came out really awesome. Birds smell deeelishus but not quite done yet. Everything else is almost ready. The cats are watching the oven with much interest.

olevetonahill
11/22/2007, 06:47 PM
Nope. Having some of Sam's friends over cuz they don't have family here. Sam's pies came out really awesome. Birds smell deeelishus but not quite done yet. Everything else is almost ready. The cats are watching the oven with much interest.

Are dem friends Homeless ? Its so nice Yall spred that stuff around :P

pb4ou
11/22/2007, 10:28 PM
Well, all went great for us. My wife really outdid herself in the kitchen.

She rocks!!

pb4ou
11/22/2007, 10:29 PM
Oh and let me say YAY for sweet potato pie.

:D