PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

AverageJoe
11/20/2007, 11:12 PM
All I want for Christmas is for the Sooners to beat the Aggroids this Saturday because I cannot bear the thought of having to put up with the hopelessly misled, sheep lovin', cow worshippin', neon orange wearin', logo flamin', do not go their own teams gamin', so called fans that infest most of my family on the day Jesus was born.

That is all I want, no toy's, no National Title's, no lawn equipment, that's it.

I have been real good this year except for a couple of bad words I said during the Colorado game and the Texas Tech Game.

Thanks

AJ

PS. Do the bad words I said during the Fiesta Bowl count in this year since it was technically last season?

goingoneight
11/20/2007, 11:15 PM
Screw that, I want a 2008 National Championship gift card. That way I know that I know that I know... you know... :D

But yeah... let's not lose on our home field. That would be the suck.

hink4769
11/20/2007, 11:31 PM
haha aggie lite has a thread detailing why they "fully expect to win" this weekend at op

SoonerKnight
11/21/2007, 12:53 AM
Let them dream.I think our third string could out play their first string and that is why I fully expect us to win!!!!

goingoneight
11/21/2007, 01:05 AM
See: OU versus Mizzou.

Good offense meets good defense in a real stadium.

I'll spot them 24 moral victory points because of the prevent D and the injuries.

josh09
11/21/2007, 01:19 AM
All I want for Christmas is for the Sooners to beat the Aggroids this Saturday because I cannot bear the thought of having to put up with the hopelessly misled, sheep lovin', cow worshippin', neon orange wearin', logo flamin', do not go their own teams gamin', so called fans that infest most of my family on the day Jesus was born.

That is all I want, no toy's, no National Title's, no lawn equipment, that's it.

I have been real good this year except for a couple of bad words I said during the Colorado game and the Texas Tech Game.

Thanks

AJ

PS. Do the bad words I said during the Fiesta Bowl count in this year since it was technically last season?

WHY do we skip Thanksgiving?! :D

Crucifax Autumn
11/21/2007, 02:18 AM
Let them dream.I think our third string could out play their first string and that is why I fully expect us to win!!!!

Yep...and mothers of children everywhere will cry and curse us!