PDA

View Full Version : Tech Fans Arrested

sooner59
11/20/2007, 07:06 PM
On KOCO channel 5's website, they have raw video of Tech fans rushing the field and getting thrown on the turf and handcuffed as soon as they hit the ground. It even looked like Lewis Baker said something to one of them getting arrested.

mfosterftw
11/20/2007, 09:43 PM
That was one of the Youtube vids... I wonder if they let him go once the field was rushed by half the student body...

yermom
11/20/2007, 09:51 PM
doubtful... i mean they could get him for inciting a riot or something at that point

85sooners
11/20/2007, 10:25 PM
lol

goingoneight
11/20/2007, 10:27 PM
Lewis Baker was extremely frustrated all night on Saturday. A few of tech's players understood his frustration as it seems because they were being cool with him and didn't hold it against him when he had that facemask deal. He was playing very instinctively and very physically, but kept getting blocked at all the wrong times and things seemed to keep going wrong for him as well.

Having said that, he's usually a good leader and a good sport, so I don't know that he was heckling or not.

soonerthanu
11/20/2007, 10:29 PM
He says thats what your arse gets

badger
11/20/2007, 10:31 PM
video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCG53vDzNNQ

Jello Biafra
11/20/2007, 10:34 PM
He was playing very instinctively and very physically, but kept getting blocked at all the wrong times and things seemed to keep going wrong for him as well.

four words....head on a swivel.

outside of the blatant facemask, i don't remember him making as many mistakes as walker but you can't play division I linebacker and continue to get blocked nowhere near the point of attack. you have got to see it coming and either blow it up or get around it.

Seamus
11/20/2007, 10:42 PM
four words....head on a swivel.

outside of the blatant facemask, i don't remember him making as many mistakes as walker but you can't play division I linebacker and continue to get blocked nowhere near the point of attack. you have got to see it coming and either blow it up or get around it.

So, ummm ... how many tackles did you have during your Division I linebacking career?

;)

John Kochtoston
11/20/2007, 10:45 PM
video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCG53vDzNNQ

USE THE TAZER! THE TAZER!

goingoneight
11/20/2007, 10:51 PM
Wow... all he did was look down at a drunk fool and maybe say a word.

Next thing you know, OrangePower.com will be saying he got into a fight with an innocent Tech fan and ripped his scrotum off.

"Head on a swivel?" I seem to remember even the great Brian Bosworth getting blocked the **** out a bunch in his days... doesn't mean he wasn't good. It happens when guys fly at you 4.4. I don't think I need to remind folks around here how quickly Rufus got blocked the **** out by Woods 3.0 last year in Stoolwater, do I? I mean... he was only an All-American... nothing special, right? Just sayin'

Jello Biafra
11/20/2007, 11:37 PM
So, ummm ... how many tackles did you have during your Division I linebacking career?

;)

as a division I defensive lineman, at this very school..... about 17 more on the practice squad than you saw in your pitiful career. ;)

no seriously.

Jello Biafra
11/20/2007, 11:39 PM
Wow... all he did was look down at a drunk fool and maybe say a word.

Next thing you know, OrangePower.com will be saying he got into a fight with an innocent Tech fan and ripped his scrotum off.

"Head on a swivel?" I seem to remember even the great Brian Bosworth getting blocked the **** out a bunch in his days... doesn't mean he wasn't good. It happens when guys fly at you 4.4. I don't think I need to remind folks around here how quickly Rufus got blocked the **** out by Woods 3.0 last year in Stoolwater, do I? I mean... he was only an All-American... nothing special, right? Just sayin'

not saying it doesn't happen....im saying theres nothing to be fuggin ****ed about. you either expect and adjust or you don't, get knocked the fug out and then get pizzed about it.....those are just about the only options you have. i'm thinking baker has taken the latter since he hasn't seen much action thus far.

olevetonahill
11/21/2007, 12:23 AM
Yall are messing with the wrong dude here :cool: :pop:

Jello Biafra
11/21/2007, 12:34 AM
Yall are messing with the wrong dude here :cool: :pop:

I knew da vet had my back ;) and knows most of my secrets lol

KHS Sooner
11/21/2007, 12:42 AM
Lol, gotta love Lewis.

olevetonahill
11/21/2007, 01:23 AM
I knew da vet had my back ;) and knows most of my secrets lol
We do be knowing each other a day or 2 HUH ?:D

lexsooner
11/21/2007, 11:54 AM
If those fat arses arrested by the cops are really TTU students, that is one SORRY school. They look like COPS material, except with their shirts and shoes on.

fadada1
11/21/2007, 03:31 PM
i played linebacker in intramurals. scary ****, i tell you.

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
11/21/2007, 08:33 PM
Amatures. Arresting students for rushing the field after a big game. Why don't they just pepper spray them and get it over with.

StoopTroup
11/21/2007, 08:46 PM
Awesome Video. :D

StoopTroup
11/21/2007, 08:56 PM
Here's why I couldn't care less about TT Fans getting arrested. :D

Go Raiders ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJDB2qomVlA&feature=related)

lexsooner
11/21/2007, 09:46 PM

A review of these two videos confirms the ruling on the field: Texas Tech fans are mostly low class trailer trash.

Cam
11/22/2007, 09:19 PM

He's a friend of mine and he's a damn nice guy.

When he's sober, he's more than capable of having a very knowledgeable football discussion. He wasn't close to sober in this clip.

goingoneight
11/22/2007, 09:22 PM
How drunk do you have to be to be rude to J.D. Runnells?

olevetonahill
11/22/2007, 09:26 PM
He's a friend of mine and he's a damn nice guy.

When he's sober, he's more than capable of having a very knowledgeable football discussion. He wasn't close to sober in this clip.
I dont think Id admit Knowing that dude . Just sayin :pop:

goingoneight
11/22/2007, 09:37 PM
That's like admitting you protested Blake's firing.

Cam
11/22/2007, 10:06 PM
I dont think Id admit Knowing that dude . Just sayin :pop:
Yeah, cause nobody on here's ever made an *** out themselves... :rolleyes:

Pretty ignorant way of thinking.

olevetonahill
11/22/2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah, cause nobody on here's ever made an *** out themselves... :rolleyes:

Pretty ignorant way of thinking.
By Gawd I aint ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: