PDA

View Full Version : How to embarass your 16 y/o daughter

Howzit
11/20/2007, 04:39 PM
Take her to World Market
Pick up an artsy vase-looking thing whut's made of wood
Start playing it like a big conga and dancing to the world musicThen, as a topper, yell

:les: CONGA LINE!!!!!1

I hear it works like a charm.

ChickSoonerFan
11/20/2007, 04:47 PM
This thread should be titled "how to scar your 16 y/o for life"

;)

Widescreen
11/20/2007, 05:03 PM
That's so unlike you.

NormanPride
11/20/2007, 05:19 PM
My mother used to do things like this. Hell, she still does. That's why my mom is awesome. I used to hate it, but now I join her. :D Would that fall under "Wisdom comes with age" or "The older you get the more out of touch with reality you are"?

StoopTroup
11/20/2007, 06:11 PM
The older you get the more drugs the doctors prescribe.

Harry Beanbag
11/20/2007, 06:31 PM
This is very tame compared what was running through my mind while opening this thread.

Sooner_Bob
11/20/2007, 06:32 PM
I hear that trick works on 9 and 6 year olds as well . . . :les: or so I'm told.

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2007, 07:43 PM
This thread is an insult to me and my kind.

Also, I suggest that nobody reveals that they have a 16 y/o daughter.

It won't end well. I promise you.

;) http://www.tipsyturtle.net/forum/images/smilies/members/Stormy.gif

Petro-Sooner
11/20/2007, 07:48 PM
The older you get the more drugs the doctors prescribe.

HEH spek So what your saying is that being old is like being in college again in ways??? :D

soonerboy_odanorth
11/20/2007, 07:55 PM
This thread is an insult to me and my kind.
Also, I suggest that nobody reveals that they have a 16 y/o daughter. It won't end well. I promise you.

Come now, by posting this Howzit can retrieve many helpful suggestions.

For instance, he could encourage his daughter to invite over several of her friends.

Where he could:

A.) Walk around in tighty whities and black socks.
B.) Chow through a couple cans of refried beans and down a couple beers.
C.) Let nature take it's course.
D.) Once nature takes it's course, after a brief respite in the bathroom announce loudly that her guests may want to turn on the fan if they go in there.
E.) Announce loudly that he an Mama need five minutes of quiet time.

soonerbrat
11/20/2007, 08:06 PM
My mother used to do things like this. Hell, she still does. That's why my mom is awesome. I used to hate it, but now I join her. :D Would that fall under "Wisdom comes with age" or "The older you get the more out of touch with reality you are"?

more like...
"insanity is inherited...you get it from your kids"

BudSooner
11/20/2007, 08:27 PM
Well if'n it were summer I would recommend mowing the lawn in a speedo but it aint'.

That being said, I defer to Soonerboy Odanorth. :D

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2007, 10:23 PM
I thought for sure the answer would have been "show her your post count on a messageboard." ;)

Howzit
11/20/2007, 11:19 PM
Wow! Imagine how embarassed yours will be by the time you figure out how to conceive them!

OUinFLA
11/20/2007, 11:22 PM
If he stays on the forum as much as he does, that is an unlikely event.

colleyvillesooner
11/21/2007, 08:43 AM
So you guys both conceived your children at work? Way to go!

yermom
11/21/2007, 08:59 AM
so i guess she is used to the Howzit shorts by now?

Widescreen
11/21/2007, 10:46 AM
I doubt that's an acquired taste, so to speak.

Sooner in Tampa
11/21/2007, 02:28 PM
Thats a lot of work...I just drop her off in front of her High School and then when she gets close to a group of her friends and I get out of the truck and yell as loud as I can that she forgot to give "Daddy a kissy wissy"

The look on her face --- Pure greatness

yermom
11/21/2007, 02:30 PM
i French kiss

dad says i'm the best

OUDoc
11/21/2007, 02:31 PM
Thats a lot of work...I just drop her off in front of her High School and then when she gets close to a group of her friends and I get out of the truck and yell as loud as I can that she forgot to give "Daddy a kissy wissy"

The look on her face --- Pure greatness
Used to tell my daughter that if she didn't listen to me, I was going to walk her all the way to her first class the next day.

TUSooner
11/21/2007, 02:53 PM
I'm disappointed that you didn't sing "Babalu"
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2750/desirc8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Melo
11/21/2007, 02:59 PM
I dont get to do this often, but when I DO get to drop my brother off at school, I always yell, right when he opens the door, "BYE, CHRISTO-POOPY-PHER! Grow up to be PRESIDENT!!!!!!"

Look. Of. Death.

I love being a big sister. :D

Pricetag
11/21/2007, 03:33 PM
We did a Jog-A-Thon every year at school, and they had prizes and stuff for the kids who raised the most money. My sixth grade year, the grand prize was a bicycle. We always had an all-school assembly to kick off the fund raiser. My best buddy's mom used to help out around the school with stuff like that, and when it came time to announce the grand prize, she came riding down the middle aisle on that kids' bicycle, dressed up funny and playing a kazoo, no less. It's tough to describe my buddy's reaction--the best I can say is it was kinda like he got the wind knocked out of him, and then got kicked in the pills a split second later. It was priceless.

tommieharris91
11/21/2007, 05:37 PM
thread worthless without...

A.) Walk around in tighty whities and black socks.
B.) Chow through a couple cans of refried beans and down a couple beers.
C.) Let nature take it's course.
D.) Once nature takes it's course, after a brief respite in the bathroom announce loudly that her guests may want to turn on the fan if they go in there.
E.) Announce loudly that he an Mama need five minutes of quiet time.

Nevermind.

Howzit
11/22/2007, 04:04 PM
Another good idea is to ask a group of her friends if someone wants to clip your toenails for you.

crawfish
11/22/2007, 04:25 PM
My FIL loves the story of when my wife and her sister were teens...he dropped them off at Moore High one day in his old, loud, tore-up pickup truck. They asked him to let them off a block from school. He slowly followed them as they walked, then when they were in front of the school honked three times, waved, screamed their names goodbye, and revved his engine up as he sped away.

They were mortified then, but have a good laugh about it now 20 years later. :)