PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear the crazy dude who called the Sports Animal today...

setem
11/19/2007, 04:19 PM
I don't know if any of you heard this today, but some guy called into the Animal right before Gumby held his press conf. This guy went off and this was not just a rant, this guy was screaming! He was calling for Wilson's job or his "game day pay check". What the hell does that even mean? It was absolute insanity!

When did it become Wilson's fault that Easy-B got hurt? There is no way you can expect a QB who has had very limited amount of snaps to just jump in and start hurling TD passes! (I think we should have just ran the ball till tech was able to stop it and let Joey throw here and there. I think we also took way to many shots at the endzone. We have always done well running the short play and letting it move us into pay dirt)

The guys on the show tossed the second half stats at him and he snapped. He was ****ing and moaning about how Halzley did not do well in the first half! After about 30 seconds of the dude screaming non stop they cut him off. Wilson did not do the best job in the world. He did do an outstanding job in the second half and the plays he called gave us plenty of chances to get the game back. He did blunder on the goal line but does he need to lose his job over it? No!

I am embarrassed to be in same fan base as that *******! I am only 23 and I have already learned a hard lesson.:D It is good to be a fan! It is an amazing thing to be passionate about a sport! But there is no reason to invest your emotions in a team. You are only going to set yourself up for heartache. I learned that after the Orange and Fiesta Bowls. I love the Sooners just about more than anything(I make a video every year not expecting any appreciation for it at all I just like seeing the Sooner do well). But I am not going to go nutts over them losing. There is a difference between being a fan and being fanatical. The way I look at it, let the losses roll of your back and the wins stick close to your heart! That way win or lose the Sooners always stay great! None of us are getting paid the big bucks to coach the Sooners so why do we need to act like we are?

I am so damn ready for ******!!!

SPREAD IT ON!!!

C&CDean
11/19/2007, 04:21 PM
Meh. Could have been any one of about a half-dozen dumbasses who post here.

The_Red_Patriot
11/19/2007, 04:24 PM
HA HA.

That is so true.

PhiDeltBeers
11/19/2007, 04:24 PM
SEE YAAAAAA!!!!

Civicus_Sooner
11/19/2007, 04:25 PM
Only a half dozen?

:D

OUAndy1807
11/19/2007, 04:26 PM
newsflash: people are upset about the game and some of our fans are jackasses.

JaminT
11/19/2007, 04:34 PM
Sunshine pumper or stupid jackass

That's your two choices people

Choose wisely

JohnnyMack
11/19/2007, 04:36 PM

Yeah.

Wait.

What?

C&CDean
11/19/2007, 04:38 PM
Sunshine pumper or stupid jackass

That's your two choices people

Choose wisely

Double meh. In your narrow world, maybe. In my world there's a few more choices.

JaminT
11/19/2007, 04:45 PM
What do OU HC Bob Stoops and The Pope have in common?

Infallibility!

C&CDean
11/19/2007, 04:55 PM
What do OU HC Bob Stoops and The Pope have in common?

Infallibility!

What do JaminT and NickZeppelin have in common?

Idiocrity!

MikeInNorman
11/19/2007, 05:00 PM
There are also many Aggy trolls out there that LOVE to call the Animal.

Stoop Dawg
11/19/2007, 05:05 PM
What do JaminT and NickZeppelin have in common?

Idiocrity!

What do C&CDean and GWB have in common?

Clevericity!

TXBOOMER
11/19/2007, 05:10 PM

LOL! I wish I would have heard that.

TUSooner
11/19/2007, 05:12 PM
I don't know if any of you heard this today, but some guy called into the Animal right before Gumby held his press conf. This guy went off and this was not just a rant, this guy was screaming! He was calling for Wilson's job or his "game day pay check". What the hell does that even mean? It was absolute insanity!

When did it become Wilson's fault that Easy-B got hurt? There is no way you can expect a QB who has had very limited amount of snaps to just jump in and start hurling TD passes! (I think we should have just ran the ball till tech was able to stop it and let Joey throw here and there. I think we also took way to many shots at the endzone. We have always done well running the short play and letting it move us into pay dirt)

The guys on the show tossed the second half stats at him and he snapped. He was ****ing and moaning about how Halzley did not do well in the first half! After about 30 seconds of the dude screaming non stop they cut him off. Wilson did not do the best job in the world. He did do an outstanding job in the second half and the plays he called gave us plenty of chances to get the game back. He did blunder on the goal line but does he need to lose his job over it? No!

I am embarrassed to be in same fan base as that *******! I am only 23 and I have already learned a hard lesson.:D It is good to be a fan! It is an amazing thing to be passionate about a sport! But there is no reason to invest your emotions in a team. You are only going to set yourself up for heartache. I learned that after the Orange and Fiesta Bowls. I love the Sooners just about more than anything(I make a video every year not expecting any appreciation for it at all I just like seeing the Sooner do well). But I am not going to go nutts over them losing. There is a difference between being a fan and being fanatical. The way I look at it, let the losses roll of your back and the wins stick close to your heart! That way win or lose the Sooners always stay great! None of us are getting paid the big bucks to coach the Sooners so why do we need to act like we are?

I am so damn ready for ******!!!

SPREAD IT ON!!!
Dude, you need to start paying attention to the wise posters around here. :rolleyes:
It IS Wilson's fault... unless it's Venables's or Stoops's. That overpaid and overrated "old boy" cabal played the wrong backup QB, called the wrong plays, and used the wrong schemes, as every idiot knows! Plus the team has no guts, no emotion, no character, and no leadership - which is definitely Bob's fault directly. That a few starters might be missing is also the coaches' fault for not training the players to be immune from injury. (LSU does it!)
And in any event, the players we have, and the quality of the opposition do not matter one bit. Because we are OU so we must win every game or the world will end.
You want proof? We lost Saturday night and guess what: the WORLD HAS ENDED !!
Just look outside and.... well...it seems to have gotten a little better. :O

I apologize for the poor quality of this mock rant - It's Bob's fault I'm not more inspired.

C&CDean
11/19/2007, 05:14 PM
What do C&CDean and GWB have in common?

Clevericity!
Dude, that's nukular.

jdsooner
11/19/2007, 05:15 PM

Careful, you could get banned for calling people names!;)

TUSooner
11/19/2007, 05:20 PM

That was funny mainly because it was so mild and understated for Dean. :cool:

Animal Mother
11/19/2007, 06:00 PM
I declare a F.I.D.O. (f**k it drive on)

Crush the sheep bumpers and on to the Big 12 champeenship!!!

The longer you're alive in this world the more people you will see/hear that will make you think "that family's gene pool needs some serious chlorine."

stoops the eternal pimp
11/19/2007, 06:08 PM
I cant worry about crazy fans like that..I gotta get focused on osu so we can win this game...its up to us..GET FOCUSED PEOPLE!

SoonerKnight
11/19/2007, 07:06 PM

WOW! Half a dozen? Too generous! Too generous! :D

;)

OUinFLA
11/19/2007, 07:26 PM
I declare a F.I.D.O. (f**k it drive on)

Crush the sheep bumpers and on to the Big 12 champeenship!!!

The longer you're alive in this world the more people you will see/hear that will make you think "that family's gene pool needs some serious chlorine."

I tried chlorine on my lcd monitor, but it ruined it.
Now I just use white-out on the posts I think are stupid.

I buy it in the economical gallon size.

85sooners
11/19/2007, 08:12 PM
lol

Breadburner
11/19/2007, 08:20 PM
How bout the lady from Perkins that called and asked...."How many points does OSU have to score to make it to the Big XII game"..?....heh....The guy said none, because there is no chance of them making it....lol.....

setem
11/19/2007, 08:35 PM
Yes! I heard that one too! Pretty stupid!