PDA

View Full Version : So...anyways...I was just watching Maury

Howzit
11/19/2007, 03:23 PM
Some young woman is on there crying because her "man" disappeared for 5 days with no word. He shows back up and says he was kidnapped.

Then he disappears again for several days with no word. Again, his story is that he was kidnapped.

THEN, he disappeared AGAIN for several days with no word. Can you guess what his story was. Correct, he was kidnapped.

Maury starts to laugh. It's one of those giggle fits where you try your durnblanedest to stop...but can't. He's got tears running down his face, and the chick is getting all pea owed because of it. He finally says, "I've got to get it together. This is serious, right?"

Young woman says, "Yes, AND IT'S A MIRACLE!"

OKLA21FAN
11/19/2007, 03:26 PM
three times is a charm!

if the lady was smart, she would get her man a better body guard!

Howzit
11/19/2007, 03:29 PM
I don't think you're taking this seriously. Kidnapping is a federal offense.

OKLA21FAN
11/19/2007, 03:32 PM
I don't think you're taking this seriously. Kidnapping is a federal offense.
of course, but this guy must have a bullseye on his back

he needs to take precautions at the very least. if she truly loved him, she would care about his safety and get him some protection. i blame her for all of this. he is just lucky to be around to tell the story.

1stTimeCaller
11/19/2007, 03:36 PM
did the kidnappers not want a ransom? Why did they let him go? Was it the same people kidnapping him each time?

Poor guy.

NormanPride
11/19/2007, 03:45 PM
Some people have all the luck.

M
11/19/2007, 03:48 PM
I caught a little bit of Maury today when I was home for lunch (not much to choose from when you don't have cable). This chick was boo-hooing because her man had slept around with a bunch of hoes when she was pregnant with his baby. She had even witnessed them doing the nasty. Both the guy and the girl were on stage, the girl started talking back to her man, and he goes, "Shut yo mouth, I'm tryin to talk here." The audience went so buck wild crazy, you'd think it was a scene from You Got Served.

King Crimson
11/19/2007, 03:50 PM
Maury, huh?

OKLA21FAN
11/19/2007, 03:50 PM
This chick was boo-hooing because her man had slept around with a bunch of hoes when she was pregnant with his baby.

that ain't true!!!!!!!!!

he was kidnapped

makes me want to puke

Hot Rod
11/19/2007, 03:52 PM
Maury still has a show?!

M
11/19/2007, 03:54 PM
You can't understand 3/4 of the show because most of it is bleeped out. Classy!

Osce0la
11/19/2007, 03:55 PM
So...was he the baby daddy?

M
11/19/2007, 03:59 PM
He was the baby daddy, and unfortunately for him he failed every question on the lie detector test.

Maury: We asked if you slept with the 18-year-old neighbor down the street. You said 'no' and that was a LIE TWICE!
Baby Momma: Bleep bleep bleepin' bleeper!!!
Audience: OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OKLA21FAN
11/19/2007, 04:04 PM
He was the baby daddy, and unfortunately for him he failed every question on the lie detector test.

Maury: We asked if you slept with the 18-year-old neighbor down the street. You said 'no' and that was a LIE TWICE!
Baby Momma: Bleep bleep bleepin' bleeper!!!
Audience: OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

you don't seem to understand what being kidnapped 3 different times can do to the mind. he probably failed the 'what is your name' question too!

rufnek05
11/19/2007, 04:23 PM
I would love to be in the audience for one of those shows. I would laugh my *** off.

M
11/19/2007, 04:27 PM
I would love to be in the audience for one of those shows. I would laugh my *** off.

A few years ago my mom and I were in New York standing outside the Today Show, being typical tourists. Some people from the Maury show came by in a big bus trying to get us to come to a taping. Needless to say, we declined.

OUDoc
11/19/2007, 04:30 PM
These shows prove Darwinism doesn't work anymore.;)

Howzit
11/19/2007, 04:45 PM
Maury, huh?

Oh, like you don't watch Maury on your vacation...

Howzit
11/19/2007, 04:50 PM
Oh, and there was another one who was boo hooing because her man slept with someone close to her...her momma.

And her momma was on there saying they was tryin' to have a baby.

And she ended up taking her man back, and having an affair with his best friend, and confessed, and he left her because that's just wrong.

IB4OU2
11/19/2007, 04:59 PM
It seems like she would raise an eyebrow after he was kidnapped the second or third time.

King Crimson
11/19/2007, 05:14 PM
Oh, like you don't watch Maury on your vacation...

i'm more into issues driven shows, like Danza.

Boarder
11/19/2007, 05:16 PM
A few years ago my mom and I were in New York standing outside the Today Show, being typical tourists. Some people from the Maury show came by in a big bus trying to get us to come to a taping. Needless to say, we declined.
What? I'd be on that bus in a second. Well, I'd ask if it was paternity test or lie detector day first. If so then I'd be there for sure.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/19/2007, 05:38 PM
I'm so taken, I'll never turn off my computer, evar, nor watch anything other than SO, evar aggin!(Please don't let me sleep)

Widescreen
11/19/2007, 05:57 PM
Howzit watches Maury? My respect for the man is greatly diminished.

(Maury, not Howzit. I ain't never got no respek for Howzit)

rufnek05
11/19/2007, 06:01 PM
It seems like she would raise an eyebrow after he was kidnapped the second or third time.

never underestimate the sheer stupidity of people. especially if they can get on TV for it.

OKLA21FAN
11/19/2007, 06:05 PM
you just don't get it do ya! :pop: