PDA

View Full Version : Since OU isn't going to play for the MNC...

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
11/19/2007, 10:08 AM
Who wold you like to see in the game? Here is my vote, Kansas v. West Virginia, and I'll tell you why. Can you imagine the heartache at Fox after they paid 80 mill for the rights to the BCS and then they get a battle of Rednecks and Hillbillies? And before you get all up in arms, I do realize that it means that our beloved Sooners must lose again. But I think that as long as it isn't against the slowpokes from Stillwater I can live with it. Plus, as a college football fan, I would like to see a non-traditional school win won. An additional point, I would hate to see "the mad-hatter" get a shot at one.:les:

usmc-sooner
11/19/2007, 10:09 AM
I would pull for Kansas but that would mean OU would lose another game before the bowl and I can't root for that.

stoopified
11/19/2007, 10:21 AM
OU will beat KU for the Big 12 so that LSU-KU matchup ain't gonna happen.LSU beats WV for the title,unfortunately.

soonerhillbilly
11/19/2007, 10:37 AM
LSU loses against Ark! I've had the feelings most of this Season, Florida-Auburn, USC-Stanford, Ill-OSU, Oreg-AU, LSU-KY, and unfort OU-Ttech. And I am calling Ark over LSU! BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

yermom
11/19/2007, 10:41 AM
i'll root for KU if they beat us

can't say i'm hoping to see them there, unless it's with one loss

NormanPride
11/19/2007, 10:44 AM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU
OU beats MU/KU -> Big 12 Champs.

now...

LSU loses to arkie and the CCG, and drops like a stone.
UGA loses to Ga St. and doesn't go to the CCG
WVU loses to UConn
ASU loses to USC
USC loses to UCLA
Va Tech loses to UVA
Oregon loses out due to Dixon being hurt.

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

fadada1
11/19/2007, 10:47 AM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU

now...

WVU loses to UConn
ASU loses to USC
USC loses to UCLA
Va Tech loses to UVA

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

one in a million shot. but stranger things have happened this year.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/19/2007, 10:52 AM
I'd pull for KU if they beat us but not to beat us to get there which is what would have to happen. I won't pull for Mizzou under any circumstance because l could of my MU fan buddies wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

So ideally I would say WV vs Arizona St (would mean ASU beat USC) It would also mean that we are probably in the Fiesta bowl.

WildHorse
11/19/2007, 11:12 AM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU

now...

WVU loses to UConn
ASU loses to USC
USC loses to UCLA
Va Tech loses to UVA

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

So you're saying there's a chance. :D Nice work. With the way this year has gone Expect the Unexpected.

Vic n Tulsa
11/19/2007, 11:30 AM
So you're saying there's a chance. :D Nice work. With the way this year has gone Expect the Unexpected.

Geez, you just never learn do you? Stop thinking ahead and wishing for the what if's this year. Sounds like your coaching staff is doing the same thing.

If you don't focus at the task at hand and take care of business against the Pokes, you'll get your butts spanked again and let your buds from the south take the trip to San Antonio.

Who cares what everybody else does, if you would have taken care of business like real champions do, then none of this would matter.

But then again you're sitting here with 2 losses!

KHS Sooner
11/19/2007, 11:35 AM
Geez, you just never learn do you? Stop thinking ahead and wishing for the what if's this year. Sounds like your coaching staff is doing the same thing.

If you don't focus at the task at hand and take care of business against the Pokes, you'll get your butts spanked again and let your buds from the south take the trip to San Antonio.

Who cares what everybody else does, if you would have taken care of business like real champions do, then none of this would matter.

Vic your a ****

kevpks
11/19/2007, 11:47 AM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU

now...

WVU loses to UConn
ASU loses to USC
USC loses to UCLA
Va Tech loses to UVA

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

Yes! Although I could think if we win out and WVU, ASU and LSU lose we will be pretty close to the number 2 spot. We can hold off USC and jump VT and Georgia. Remember, we would be coming off a victory against the number 1 or 2 team in the country. That would give us the best resume of any two loss team. I know it is all unlikely, but it gives me a strong rooting interest the rest of the way.

KingBarry
11/19/2007, 11:58 AM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU

now...

WVU loses to UConn
ASU loses to USC
USC loses to UCLA
Va Tech loses to UVA

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

I guess Hawaii has to lose to BSU? Otherwise, I like it. I like it a lot.

I'll have to check out the stats on Ga St.

silverwheels
11/19/2007, 12:05 PM
Georgia State?

NormanPride
11/19/2007, 12:07 PM
Georgia State. That state Georgia team that Georgia doesn't play.

Shut up.

Curly Bill
11/19/2007, 12:13 PM
i'll root for KU if they beat us

Yep, and throw in Whoever State against them.

budbarrybob
11/19/2007, 12:56 PM
tOSU vs LSU with LSU gettin the hamma thrown down on them, on their "home" field with lester miles having a nuclear meltdown on national TV and afterwards blaming it on his secret acceptance of the Michigan job and all the distractions it caused.

NormanPride
12/2/2007, 04:10 PM
Best Scenario:
OU beats OSU CHECK
OU beats MU/KU -> Big 12 Champs. CHECK

now...

LSU loses to arkie CHECK and the CCG :(, and drops like a stone.
UGA loses to Ga Tech and doesn't go to the CCG Tenn won, so UGA sits at home
WVU loses to UConn Lost to PITT
ASU loses to USC CHECK
USC loses to UCLA Not Needed
Va Tech loses to UVA Not Needed?
Oregon loses out due to Dixon being hurt. CHECK

OU vs. tOSU for the MNC.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN!!!1

And you all called me crazy. ;) We were so close!

ruf/nekdad
12/2/2007, 04:35 PM
Not so fast my friend. It ain't over till its over and a little Sooner magic can go a long way. Can I get an amen on some Sooner Magic?

Stitch Face
12/2/2007, 04:41 PM

I've never taken the time to put someone on ignore, but this has done it. You're a waste of text.