PDA

View Full Version : For all you BV haters

The_Red_Patriot
11/19/2007, 12:08 AM
Tech only scored 7pts the whole second half. They made the correct adjustments. Our offense and Halze caught fire in the 4th qtr. We had alot of chances late in the 4th in the Tech redzone to score and we only did once. Our offensive playcalling/execution wasn't very good. Halze came on strong in the 4th and we didnt quit! S*** happens but hey, WE ARE STILL SOONERS!!!

Be careful what you wish for BV haters.

AzianSooner
11/19/2007, 12:12 AM
I hate BV because he earns more money than me.

85sooners
11/19/2007, 12:13 AM
I hate BV because he earns more money than me.:D

Curly Bill
11/19/2007, 12:15 AM
I know they only scored 7 points in the 2nd half, but since they got to add them to the 27 they already had...well, you see where I'm going with this right?

SOONER44EVER
11/19/2007, 12:18 AM
I heard Tech only had 4 plays over 15 yards! It seemed like 50. Very weird game.

tulsaoilerfan
11/19/2007, 12:19 AM
Hell they were worn out by halftime; how could they score any more points; i'm surprised Harrell wasn't throwing lefty in the second half.

Curly Bill
11/19/2007, 12:20 AM
Hell they were worn out by halftime; how could they score any more points; i'm surprised Harrell wasn't throwing lefty in the second half.

:D

goingoneight
11/19/2007, 12:21 AM
Some people don't seem to understand that you can't expect to win on the road when you have a fumble lost, an interception and you turn the ball over on downs in the opponent's red zone.

Turnovers and injuries lost the game folks... that's all there is to it. They managed ten points off of turnovers... we managed seven as a direct result of a interception return. OUr offense struggled, theirs did just enough to win.

SoonerKnight
11/19/2007, 12:21 AM
7 scored on a botched fake punt. Did you see Stoop's reaction he walked away from the player who botched. Was so mad he just walked away. The announcers even commented that everyone expected the fake except that one player! 7 points in a half not too bad. Especially since they had adjusted and shut them down. Joey can't be blamed how man QB's can come out of their nap on the sidelines and play sh*t hot?