PDA

View Full Version : I am confused . . .

Soonerwolf
11/18/2007, 07:24 PM
Oregon loses to Arizona by 10 and we lose to Tech by 7 - yet UO is ranked higher than OU?

Both suffered losses due to QB injuries - but a QB out for the season (knee) is more worthy of a higher spot than a QB our for a game? (concussion).

:confused:

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 07:32 PM
oh lord

help them, they know not what they say....

OK2LA
11/18/2007, 07:39 PM
Oregon is not done losing.

kevpks
11/18/2007, 07:45 PM
It doesn't matter. Win the Big XII. Win the bowl game. Finish in the top five. Start next year in the top three. Go undefeated. Hoist the crystal ball in Miami.

Curly Bill
11/18/2007, 07:48 PM
Who gives a crap at this point? We blew OUr chance to play in the NC game. We can still play for the Big XII and that's that.

85sooners
11/18/2007, 08:13 PM
It doesn't matter. Win the Big XII. Win the bowl game. Finish in the top five. Start next year in the top three. Go undefeated. Hoist the crystal ball in Miami. yeah!!!!!!!!!

tulsaoilerfan
11/18/2007, 08:14 PM
Rankings are useless now; no need getting upset about them

SoonerKnight
11/18/2007, 08:16 PM
It doesn't matter. Win the Big XII. Win the bowl game. Finish in the top five. Start next year in the top three. Go undefeated. Hoist the crystal ball in Miami.

Heck we have only seen our sooners lose 21 times since Stoops has been there. 2 losses in NC games a couple in the Big XII CCG and a bogus loss to the cheating quackers! I say we win out spoil Kansas and go on to win a consecutive conference title and play in a BCS bowl! All is not lost we will be the champs next year with slinging Sammy and 2 really good backup QB's!!!

okiewaker
11/18/2007, 08:24 PM

RAAAAAAh!!!!

SOONER44EVER
11/18/2007, 08:26 PM
Maybe we are behind Oregon because we lost to 2 unranked teams and they lost to 1.

zeke
11/18/2007, 08:30 PM

YES

Jdog
11/18/2007, 09:02 PM
Who gives a crap at this point? We blew OUr chance to play in the NC game. We can still play for the Big XII and that's that.

Well I guess thats it for the season - its been fun, See ya'll back here next year.

I think it time for me to get a life so I can make enough money to donate to the University (so they can pay the coaches, buy new uniforms, add more to the stadium) so I can get my 38 yardline season tickets for next year (and those end zone tix for the rrs.

soonerboomer93
11/18/2007, 09:13 PM
Oregon loses to Arizona by 10 and we lose to Tech by 7 - yet UO is ranked higher than OU?

Both suffered losses due to QB injuries - but a QB out for the season (knee) is more worthy of a higher spot than a QB our for a game? (concussion).

:confused:

um, simple, a loss is a loss, we both got dinged the same number of places for losing to an unranked opponent

Flying Scotsman
11/18/2007, 09:15 PM
Hurry! Everyone back to work! We have a Monster to feed!!!

Is Monsters, Inc. a movie about Oklahoma Football? <grin>

OUmillenium
11/18/2007, 10:57 PM
I feel the Big 12 CCG curse is about to continue in a couple o weeks. KU over OU?