PDA

View Full Version : Sooners!!!

cowrazer1
11/18/2007, 03:24 PM
You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always.

I hope Bradford and any other players injured last night recover in time to finish the season. You guys will no doubt represent the South in the Big XII Championship Game. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make my scheduled departure from your board by Monday evening. Once again, I enjoyed the week's visit and look forward to once again participating on this forum next season.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/18/2007, 03:51 PM
You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always.

I hope Bradford and any other players injured last night recover in time to finish the season. You guys will no doubt represent the South in the Big XII Championship Game. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make my scheduled departure from your board by Monday evening. Once again, I enjoyed the week's visit and look forward to once again participating on this forum next season.

thanks for the nice post. It was a rough night for sooner nation, but you guys played a great game, and we look forward to getting the better of you next year!!!:)

Texas Golfer
11/18/2007, 03:54 PM
thanks for the nice post. It was a rough night for sooner nation, but you guys played a great game, and we look forward to getting the better of you next year!!!:)

Ditto.

rubyspirit
11/18/2007, 03:54 PM
You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always. <snip>
Is it true Tech has the rudest crowd in the league? How does that make you feel?

We lost only because of the bad call on that TD. Come'on YOU know it was a score. Whatever.

tommieharris91
11/18/2007, 03:55 PM
Cowrazer, enjoy the meltdown.

cowrazer1
11/18/2007, 04:12 PM
Is it true Tech has the rudest crowd in the league? How does that make you feel?

We lost only because of the bad call on that TD. Come'on YOU know it was a score. Whatever.

I don't know if it is true or not ruby. I have heard that before, but mostly from aggies. If it is true, I'll pray and light candles in every church I pass in an effort to atone for the misdeeds of our fanbase.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/18/2007, 04:14 PM
have a good year....Happy Thanksgiving.

josh09
11/18/2007, 04:19 PM

SCREW YOU PIRATE!!!

:D

But in all seriousness, a very classy post, and thanks for the good game!

A Sooner in Texas
11/18/2007, 04:20 PM

:rolleyes:

Of COURSE we lost only because of the bad call.

okiewaker
11/18/2007, 04:25 PM

Classy! Enjoy the Holidays.

rubyspirit
11/18/2007, 04:27 PM
:rolleyes:

Of COURSE we lost only because of the bad call.
Right, that 7 would have tied the score, to go into overtime.

OUinFLA
11/18/2007, 04:29 PM
Merry Thanksgiving cowrazer, may you dine on roasted refs again.

I guess we'll see you next year, one week before you get to travel out of sand land and come to Norman.

Thanks for being a classy poster,

now pizz off cow-pirate.

jdsooner
11/18/2007, 04:36 PM

I hope you choke on a burrito! Sand Ag. What did you think of the touchdown the refs stole from us?

madillsoonerfan5353
11/19/2007, 10:34 PM

Thanks! That was a great post. Your a good fan!

KHS Sooner
11/19/2007, 10:40 PM

You guy's played a great game, but if Bradford was in the whole game the outcome would be completely different.

orangekaje
11/19/2007, 11:19 PM

No, that score would have put you down by 7. You don't know how the rest of the game would have played out or if Tech would have gotten more aggressive or not rather than attempt to run out the clock.

colinreturn
11/19/2007, 11:23 PM
cowrazer1.

hmmmmm the name says it all

Clever Trevor
11/19/2007, 11:24 PM
No, that score would have put you down by 7. You don't know how the rest of the game would have played out or if Tech would have gotten more aggressive or not rather than attempt to run out the clock.
Run out the clock? Do they have tvs up there in dogpatch? :confused: You may want to buy the better tin foil for your antenny. The raiders took about 2 minutes off the clock on two consecutive drives at the end. TOTAL FOR 2 DRIVES!!!

NYC Poke
11/19/2007, 11:28 PM
Run out the clock? Do they have tvs up there in dogpatch? :confused: You may want to buy the better tin foil for your antenny. The raiders took about 2 minutes off the clock on two consecutive drives at the end. TOTAL FOR 2 DRIVES!!!

I think Mike Leach must be congenitally unable to run out a clock. Should be entertaining to watch when he's at UCLA.

orangekaje
11/19/2007, 11:30 PM

Keyword attempt. heh

sendbaht
11/19/2007, 11:33 PM
Your a good fan and thank you for you post. Go TT unless you are playing OU.:)

soonerboomer93
11/19/2007, 11:40 PM

Have a good turkey day cowrazer1. I guess we'll be seeing you in about a year.

Oh, and thanks for posting this, it let me neg all the ****tards who chose to be rude.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/20/2007, 12:04 AM

It didn't have anything to do with giving up over 500 yards huh?

Curly Bill
11/20/2007, 12:09 AM
It didn't have anything to do with giving up over 500 yards huh?

Give it up Ardmore, there are peeps on this board that will go to their graves bitter and sour because they just know we were cheated OUt of that game. :(

Clever Trevor
11/20/2007, 12:13 AM
There are a lot of noobs on this board that know nothing of cowraper's past comments.

Yeah, he's all class. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/20/2007, 12:15 AM
Give it up Ardmore, there are peeps on this board that will go to their graves bitter and sour because they just know we were cheated OUt of that game. :(
Well pay tention we were cheated .
1 the Prates installed turff to hurt OUr guys
2 The refs were for the pirates
3 Our coaches sold us out
Now answer me that HUH ?
Great Post Cow dude
come back

Curly Bill
11/20/2007, 12:21 AM
Well pay tention we were cheated .
1 the Prates installed turff to hurt OUr guys
2 The refs were for the pirates
3 Our coaches sold us out
Now answer me that HUH ?
Great Post Cow dude
come back

So, you've heard them all to huh? ;)

I'm gonna start one about how the gravitational pull of the moon was working against us. :D

olevetonahill
11/20/2007, 12:25 AM
So, you've heard them all to huh? ;)

I'm gonna start one about how the gravitational pull of the moon was working against us. :D
Hell bro I got a message that I had passed out to much RED . I have to wait 24 hrs :pop:

Curly Bill
11/20/2007, 12:29 AM
Hell bro I got a message that I had passed out to much RED . I have to wait 24 hrs :pop:

I didn't know there was a limit. I gotta try that...course my hammer is smaller then yourn, but you gotta start somewhere right? :D

Curly Bill
11/20/2007, 12:31 AM
I do have more vCash then you now. How the hell did that happen? :eek:

soonerboomer93
11/20/2007, 12:34 AM
There are a lot of noobs on this board that know nothing of cowraper's past comments.

Yeah, he's all class. :rolleyes:

no, he isn't always all class, but we have a lot worse, and mainly from sooner fans. I'm well aware of what he said after the 2005 game, and he got banned and it took it like a man. And he only really posts here around the time for the TT game. However, I've chosen not to give a **** about it and accept him for being gracious.

soonerboomer93
11/20/2007, 12:35 AM
I do have more vCash then you now. How the hell did that happen? :eek:

he's old and blows his vWad early...

olevetonahill
11/20/2007, 01:34 AM
he's old and blows his vWad early...
So ya sayin Premature Vcalation ?
Hell I bet it all on the game . We lost I lost simple :eek:

soonerboomer93
11/20/2007, 02:06 AM
heck, every single bet you placed on the game lost

i'm blaming you for our loss

olevetonahill
11/20/2007, 02:12 AM
heck, every single bet you placed on the game lost

i'm blaming you for our loss
YUP an GHP took away all My Vcash . I so deserved it :O

stoops the eternal pimp
11/20/2007, 02:14 AM
i got some you can borrow to get it rollin again..I took DM to have the most carries to help me almost break even...

soonerboomer93
11/20/2007, 02:18 AM
CU only served to remind me of why I never bet on OU games, we always lose when I do

olevetonahill
11/20/2007, 02:22 AM
CU only served to remind me of why I never bet on OU games, we always lose when I do
But I wonded so much befor :P

SoonerKnight
11/20/2007, 02:34 AM
But I wonded so much befor :P

Actually I have only won one time and that was the 2000 MNC game. The spread was FSU favored by 13. Well we gave up the 2 point safety and the guy I bet actually said "Because the Sooners played so well and FSU didn't actually score here's your $20." :D He was impressed and corrected!!! Boomer Sooner!!! He was a co-worker of mine he died a couple of months later and he was in his mid forty's still feel bad about that! :mad:

KingBarry
11/20/2007, 03:26 AM
If you guys could get your defense playing anything like that offense you'd be hard to stop.

Good luck keeping your coach, and I look forward to getting you guys in Norman next year.

birddog
11/20/2007, 12:57 PM
you all who can't get over the touchdown catch by manuel need to get a life.
this guy comes here to give us credit and all you can do is act like 5 year olds?

OU_Sooners75
11/20/2007, 06:30 PM
Watch the game again. that 7 would no have tied the score.

It would have helped us tie the score. But let it go. We played like crap the first 48 minutes.

usmc-sooner
11/20/2007, 06:38 PM

they weren't rude to me.

the worst in B12 I've seen are KState, and Colorado.