PDA

View Full Version : FIESTA BOWL: Hawaii, Boise State, or ASU home game

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2007, 03:13 PM
Who would you rather play? I doubt we could handle an ASU home game, and once again, we would have nothing to gain by playing the other schools. Think I'll drive to Mexico that weekend for some fishing.

AverageJoe
11/18/2007, 03:18 PM
Yep the years where Fiesta is not the Title Game has become an also ran, bad match up, lose, lose game for the Big12 Champ. But if I had to chose I would go with Hawaii just to see the fat guy do the Hawaii Warrior dance all night.

AJ

StormySooner-IN
11/18/2007, 03:31 PM
Sportsline has us playing USC.

I dont see that.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/18/2007, 03:35 PM
We're not going to have to worry about it. Even if we can get by the LoSuRs next Saturday (doubtful), either Mizzou or Kansas is going to rip us to shreds.

Time folks just owned up to the fact that this team is soft and not really championship calibre.

11/18/2007, 03:35 PM
Sportsline has us playing USC.

I dont see that.That would be fun. I might go to that game.

UTsucks
11/18/2007, 03:57 PM
We're not going to have to worry about it. Even if we can get by the LoSuRs next Saturday (doubtful), either Mizzou or Kansas is going to rip us to shreds.

Time folks just owned up to the fact that this team is soft and not really championship calibre.

How DARE you speak the truth on this board.

Just wait they will JUMP all over us

Oh and Mizzou will wipe OU's ***! :texan:

Tuloma
11/18/2007, 04:18 PM
Who would you rather play? I doubt we could handle an ASU home game, and once again, we would have nothing to gain by playing the other schools. Think I'll drive to Mexico that weekend for some fishing.

Since the Sugar bowl has the last pick of at large teams this year, I think they will get stuck with Hawaii or Boise if they qualify. Don't think the Fiesta would voluntarily take either one.

kevpks
11/18/2007, 04:40 PM

I am pretty sure we already beat Mizzou once. I think I was at that game. So forgive me if I am not quite ready to hand them the championship just yet.

bred24
11/18/2007, 04:54 PM
I don't want to play a team that can throw the ball. Giving a good OC a month to prepare for Venables D is a complete mismatch.

min00
11/18/2007, 05:49 PM
I think the Tigers would beat OU right but OU and KU IMO would be a darn good game...either team would have a good shot to win

85sooners
11/18/2007, 05:53 PM
i think we will beat either missouri or ku!!!!!!

min00
11/18/2007, 05:55 PM
IMO the Tigers would slap OU right now...English may and thats a big may be back for that game..DM I wouldn't think to see him again this year, Bradford should be back but you never know.

OUinFLA
11/18/2007, 06:30 PM
look at it this way:
If we dont win the BigXII CCG, then we won't have to play one of those "lessor" schools at home.

:rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
11/18/2007, 08:42 PM
i think we will beat either missouri or ku!!!!!!

I'm more worried about beating the Aggies at this moment

11/18/2007, 10:45 PM
I'm more worried about beating the Aggies at this momentProlly the aggies are more pumped than even normal, thinking if Colorado can do it, and Sandaggy can EASILY do it, then why not orange aggy?

OUmillenium
11/18/2007, 10:54 PM
Would love to play the Sun Devils. Don't even consider the other 2 teams worth watching.

Good Fiesta tradition with ASU, need to get some payback.

Desert Sapper
11/18/2007, 10:57 PM
Prolly the aggies are more pumped than even normal, thinking if Colorado can do it, and Sandaggy can EASILY do it, then why not orange aggy?

What was so easy about the Sand Aggie win last night? Even with a hurt Bradford, we almost beat them in their house. You really think osu is taking two road losses by a combined total of 8 points into account when they come to Norman on Saturday? Is it not more likely that they simply are as pumped up as they ever are to play us, because we are ranked and they are not, because we are OU and they are not, and because they are Aggie and we don't ever want to be?

King Crimson
11/18/2007, 10:58 PM
i'll pass on playing ASU at home, though we win yesterday and we on track to play LSU in New Orleans again.

that was a treat last time. if you were there, you know what i mean.

forget the Sonics, we need a BCS game in OKC and even more drunk, angry rednecks, bikers, trannies and grammaws to even the playing field.

Breadburner
11/18/2007, 11:16 PM
We can beat any of those teams If we are Focused...Execute....Take care of the Football......Now the the Wildcards are who will be able to play and who won't.......This team just can't seem to hit on all cylinders on the road.....

SOONER STEAKER
11/18/2007, 11:17 PM
First, we have to beat the farm aggies. Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.

11/18/2007, 11:34 PM
What was so easy about the Sand Aggie win last night? Even with a hurt Bradford, we almost beat them in their house. You really think osu is taking two road losses by a combined total of 8 points into account when they come to Norman on Saturday? Is it not more likely that they simply are as pumped up as they ever are to play us, because we are ranked and they are not, because we are OU and they are not, and because they are Aggie and we don't ever want to be?VERY WELL WRITTEN. Can't really tell for sure if you're joking or DEADLY CIRRUS!

SoonerKnight
11/19/2007, 03:31 AM
Who knows what the sheep rapers think or if they do anything but PUKE!!!

Scott D
11/19/2007, 12:52 PM
Since the Sugar bowl has the last pick of at large teams this year, I think they will get stuck with Hawaii or Boise if they qualify. Don't think the Fiesta would voluntarily take either one.

this is the truth of the matter Rushy Clone. Whoever represents the Big-12 in the Fiesta (unless Kansas/Missouri winner goes to title game) is likely going to play the Pac-10 #2, or Big East #1 (unless WVU makes title game). The WAC champion (Hawaii/Boise winner) is gonna head to New Orleans.

11/19/2007, 01:27 PM
this is the truth of the matter Rushy Clone. Whoever represents the Big-12 in the Fiesta (unless Kansas/Missouri winner goes to title game) is likely going to play the Pac-10 #2, or Big East #1 (unless WVU makes title game). The WAC champion (Hawaii/Boise winner) is gonna head to New Orleans.Yeah, i know. Mr Rich pointed that out a while back. I was just being friv on this one. If the BCs is rotating the mid-majors, such as Mid America and WAC winners aroun to the 4 BCS bowls, then that's good.
Howsomever, I don't want to have to play ASU in a home game for them. In fact, I am squinting with each new Sooner game, right now. We look sorta broken to me.

KingBarry
11/19/2007, 03:18 PM

Missouri might beat us, I'll give you that, but the fact we have already beaten them pretty one-sidedly makes your post ridiculous.