PDA

View Full Version : I dont believe in karma, but....

adoniijahsooner
11/18/2007, 02:14 PM
Last year in texas' next to last game there star freshman quarterback gets hurt, and they lose on the road. Next game they play an in-state rival at home and lose a shot at being bid 12 south champs, and we kindly accept their favor. Does anyone think that we return the favor this year?

Octavian
11/18/2007, 02:24 PM
Thought about this quite a lot last night. The parallels are creepy.

But I think OU comes out fired up and ready to go next week. We can still win the Big XII Championship. We can still add to the trophy case.

We're playing OSU. It's in Norman. And we're a better team than them. Stoops will have a good gameplan regardless who plays and he'll have them ready to play....and the crowd should be rocking.

This year's OU-OSU game is do-or-die for the Sooners.

Octavian
11/18/2007, 02:31 PM
I say that about the crowd because last year's UT-A&M atmosphere in Austin was like a morgue.

Their players and the fans were completely flat before warm-ups. Texas fans didn't really give their team much of a home-field advantage and the aggies stayed in it till the end....and then won.

On Saturday, our crowd better use its home-field advantage or it could be very tough. Just time to move on.