PDA

View Full Version : I still love you SOONERS!

sendbaht
11/18/2007, 11:23 AM
Ok, it still hurts this morning. I have to work today (Sunday) with all the USC fans around me, The guys like me so not much teasing will go on. I did not laugh at them for losing to Stanford, thank goodness.:)

So, lets beat osu, play KS or MU in SA, win that and play in a BCS game. It will happen! Go Sooners!!!!

sooner59
11/18/2007, 11:28 AM
True. I think they can do it. Tech was a trap game and everybody knew it. And we still would have won if it werent for injuries. I think we can play spoiler and win out. These guys do have heart. You could see it late in the game, you could see it when we made the comeback against Boise State, you could see it as we fought all the way through one of the most physical games i have ever witnessed (Texas this year). I hate losing. But if you are going to lose, I would rather lose fighting to the end than than giving up at the end like we did in Boulder.

Leroy Lizard
11/18/2007, 11:33 AM
I can deal with UT and OSU fans. But USC fans are insufferable snots.

Just turn the conversation over to Reggie Bush and they'll shut up.

kevpks
11/18/2007, 11:36 AM
We lost a shot at the national title but all the other goals are still intact. Win the South. Win the conference. Win the bowl. Then we can all wait in anticipation for the title run next year.

stoopified
11/18/2007, 11:36 AM
True. I think they can do it. Tech was a trap game and everybody knew it. And we still would have won if it werent for injuries. I think we can play spoiler and win out. These guys do have heart. You could see it late in the game, you could see it when we made the comeback against Boise State, you could see it as we fought all the way through one of the most physical games i have ever witnessed (Texas this year). I hate losing. But if you are going to lose, I would rather lose fighting to the end than than giving up at the end like we did in Boulder.
The onlt TRAP part of the TT occrred after Sam went down.With Sam we win by 2 TDs.

sooner59
11/18/2007, 11:41 AM
The onlt TRAP part of the TT occrred after Sam went down.With Sam we win by 2 TDs.

Thats absolutely correct.

NewMexicoSooner
11/18/2007, 12:55 PM
I thought the guys played hard. They never gave up. I wasn't thrilled with the defensive scheme....but you know...it actually worked...Even with our 3 and out offense for 3 quarters our defense was able to hold Tech to 34 points. My only concerns were us kicking the fieldgoals against a high scoring offense and us not running the ball enough. But like I said....they played hard.I know this is a huge disappointment for them and for us. But the season is not over yet. Let us keep the support going.

NewMexicoSooner

BTW....I live about 100 miles from Lubbock and work with several Texas Tech fans.....ouch....its gonna be rough:eek: