Of campus beautiful by day and night
Of colors proudly gleaming Red and White
'Neath a western sky
OU's chant will never die.
Live on University!

I'm just sayin'.

SOONERxWife73
11/18/2007, 09:42 AM
Thank you. I was ready to give all you a rant on team support etc. but i will stop right here. I am waaayyy older than most of you(my oldest child quite possibly was concieved on the 50 yd line 1973, silly college kids!). Having seen alot of OU Football and having been married to a player, i know no one hurts as much as OUr TEAM. Come on, get up off your ***es and give them the support they deserve. WE ARE THE SOONERS!!!!!!!

The Preach Man
11/18/2007, 09:59 AM
No kidding. Anyone that expects a national championship every year is delusional(even if your bob stoops). Does stoops have a standard to win a championship??? YES. Does he realize that it isnt going to happen every two or three years??? YES.

By the very standards that most 'debbie downers' are having right now the history of our program has been a complete failure because he have averaged less than one MNC a decade since our inception.

GET THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE!!!!!

We are one of the superior programs in the country. No one has won more MNC's than us this decade and no one has played for as many as we have. If I understand things right we are also playing for our 6th Big XII(I think) if we beat OSU.

This sounds pretty good to me.

soonersnow
11/18/2007, 10:08 AM
Great Post!;)

TXBOOMER
11/18/2007, 10:44 AM
Thank you. I was ready to give all you a rant on team support etc. but i will stop right here. I am waaayyy older than most of you(my oldest child quite possibly was concieved on the 50 yd line 1973, silly college kids!). Having seen alot of OU Football and having been married to a player, i know no one hurts as much as OUr TEAM. Come on, get up off your ***es and give them the support they deserve. WE ARE THE SOONERS!!!!!!!

Any other interesting stories to share? :texan:

SOONERxWife73
11/18/2007, 02:08 PM
maybe....those are for another day.

SWFloridaSooner
11/18/2007, 02:18 PM
We're doin' fine Oklahoma, Oklahoma O K L A H O M A OKLAHOMA!!

B O O M E R!!

garland sooner
11/18/2007, 03:31 PM
Sooner!

I also am glad that our fans, except some of them on here, have class. Being in that stadium, made me realize what complete jackasses they are. flipping off the bird and cussing at any of our fans is classless. No one deserves that treatment.

Keep on cheering, Sooners, because we're one of the best teams year in and year out. Boomer Freakin' Sooner!

josh09
11/18/2007, 04:20 PM
Couldnt be posted at a better time!

stoopified
11/18/2007, 05:35 PM
I'm Sooner Born and Sooner Bred,and when I Die I'll be Sooner Dead.

85sooners
11/18/2007, 05:39 PM
I am waaayyy older than most of you(my oldest child quite possibly was concieved on the 50 yd line 1973, silly college kids!).:eek: :texan: