PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question...

Ever
11/18/2007, 03:52 AM
How likely is a rematch with Boise State? Either in the Fiesta or a lesser bowl.

tommieharris91
11/18/2007, 03:55 AM
For some reason, I see a rematch with Oregon more likely.

Curly Bill
11/18/2007, 03:57 AM
I'd lots rather play Oregon without Dixon then play BS with their imaginative offense.

85Sooner
11/18/2007, 09:09 AM
I am really not interested anymore.

soonersn2007
11/18/2007, 09:10 AM
Me either 85, we had it all and choked.........just another ho hum achievement season.

OUmillenium
11/18/2007, 09:19 AM
yep...

soonerhubs
11/18/2007, 09:21 AM
Me either 85, we had it all and choked.........just another ho hum achievement season.

Who exactly choked?

madillsoonerfan5353
11/18/2007, 09:29 AM
Who exactly choked?

I think Kevin Wilson went away from what they do with Sam!! To me that was stupid, once they let Hazle throw the ball he did good enough to win, but it was to late!

TripleOption14
11/18/2007, 09:32 AM
I think Kevin Wilson went away from what they do with Sam!! To me that was stupid, once they let Hazle throw the ball he did good enough to win, but it was to late!

No disrespect intended but are you kidding me??? Did you see some of Halzle throws early on. There's a reason Wilson had to go away from the script. Halzle didn't get in sync until halfway through the 4th quarter.

StoopTroup
11/18/2007, 09:36 AM
No disrespect intended but are you kidding me??? Did you see some of Halzle throws early on. There's a reason Wilson had to go away from the script. Halzle didn't get in sync until halfway through the 4th quarter.
Exactly...

Halzle bOUnced back and looked like a pretty decent QB to me.

I will always think Bob needs to try and get the backups more PT.

I think we would have won that game if he had.

sooner59
11/18/2007, 11:39 AM
The only thing that really upset me early when Halzle first went in was forcing him to throw the ball too much when we had time to run it, which we were able to do against their defense. And also, when it is 3rd and 6, dont call a play where the only outlet is to throw it for 4 or 5 yards and either run out of bounds or get tackled on the spot. I would rather run the ball than do that.

Stitch Face
11/18/2007, 11:44 AM

We still have a chance to win 12 games this year including the bowl. I want your life is that's "ho hum achievement."

insuranceman_22
11/18/2007, 11:47 AM

JH was flat out bad for the 2nd and most of the 3rd Q. He didn't start making good throws until late. He'll be better against the pokes with a week of practice, if and only if SB doesn't play. I do believe this may provide some motivation for for next week.

AZSOONER
11/18/2007, 11:48 AM
Technically this has been an awsome season from what I set my hopes up in August. Sam Bradford was more than any of us could have expected, and this year there were 2 times we were talking about MNC title before CU and before TT. So yes there have been disappointments, but if you told me in the summer we'd win the big XII and go to the Fiesta Bowl, I would have been a happy man. (not that we've won anything yet, but we're playing for it.)

85sooners
11/18/2007, 11:51 AM
boooooooooooooooomer!!!!!!

85Sooner
11/18/2007, 01:10 PM
In All honesty, Since we don't have a chance to win it all, I can kinda get behind Kansas. What they have done this year has been a great achievement. They havn't let down for even one game. I think It would be a shame for them to lose a shot at the MNC game by losing the big 12 CG. Especially since some other conferences don't have to deal with playing in one.

tommieharris91
11/18/2007, 01:25 PM
SOONER!!!!!

Seriously, this is one of the saddest threads I've ever seen on this board. I'm happy to see you guys finding other teams to cheer for. There are about 110 teams out there who would love 2-loss seasons and being able to play for the conference championship every single year.

So much for being Sooner dead...

SoonerBanker
11/18/2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I am gonna root against OU in the Big XII Championship game just so Kansas can go to the Nat'l Championship game, even though I am an OU fan:rolleyes: That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard!!!!! Go find another team, our Sooners don't need you!:mad:

r5TPsooner
11/18/2007, 01:36 PM
At the beginning of the season I had us losing to UT & Tech. Then Miami and osu being "pick em games." This has been a pretty good season by my accounts.

Hopefully we win next week and go to San Antonio.

Socrefbek
11/18/2007, 01:50 PM
In All honesty, Since we don't have a chance to win it all, I can kinda get behind Kansas. What they have done this year has been a great achievement. They havn't let down for even one game. I think It would be a shame for them to lose a shot at the MNC game by losing the big 12 CG. Especially since some other conferences don't have to deal with playing in one.

Are you freaking kidding?!?!

No damn way. I want OU to get to the Big XII CG and dash their hopes and take away their shot in FB just like they did to OU in the BBall CG in 1988-89 season.

Screw Kansas and the horse they rode in on. (Which BTW is a product of their weak @$$ schedule so far)

Whet
11/18/2007, 02:01 PM
Listen to tommieharris91!!

WFT? Why are there so many whinners? Don't worry about the past, look to the future!!!

On Thursday, we are driving down to Norman (about a 13-14 hours), so we can get set up at LNC, because Saturday is ******! We are looking forward to watching the Sooners beat the lOUSers - what could be better?

BEAT the Pokies! Then on to the Big XII game in SA, where SAS will be hosting a BIG Sooner party before the game.....:)

Anyone remember Boo Blake era? Be thankful for what we have, it could be much, much worse. AND, it will be better on Saturday, after whipping the man [hairGel] and his momma chicken-feedin' pukes!!

SWFloridaSooner
11/18/2007, 02:12 PM
Wow. Kansas. Yes they are undefeated. Let's look at their first four games. Central Michigan, SE Louisiana, Toledo, and Florida International. Wow. That really is some accomplishment. Let's all get off the Schooner and ride the back of the Jayhawk. No thank you. Granted, they have defeated some better teams since the first four games, but come on! We are S O O N E R S! We set the bar a little higher.

B O O M E R!!!

A Sooner in Texas
11/18/2007, 03:49 PM
Are you freaking kidding?!?!

No damn way. I want OU to get to the Big XII CG and dash their hopes and take away their shot in FB just like they did to OU in the BBall CG in 1988-89 season.

Screw Kansas and the horse they rode in on. (Which BTW is a product of their weak @$$ schedule so far)

What he said!

sanantoniosooner
11/18/2007, 04:02 PM
If "ho-hum" equates to another conference championship then some of you needed to be beaten by your parents more when you were a child.

Spoiled rotten tards.