PDA

View Full Version : The bandwagon fan, coach rant, anything everthing thread

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
11/18/2007, 01:55 AM
Plain and simple, since Mark and Mike left we have not won a BCS bowl game, period. We have the talent to win these games so where does the blame lie? The players, the coaches, the Head Coach,; I dont know, if I had the answer I would probaly be a coach.

Im a Sooner till the end period, right or wrong. All the rant about Wilson, Venrebles, Stoops might have some merit, but bottom line they are paid the BIG $$$ to win games not to lose them........

Stitch Face
11/18/2007, 01:57 AM
IBTL, suckas!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/18/2007, 01:58 AM
T 2 minutes til lock down

goingoneight
11/18/2007, 02:00 AM
Plain and simple, Mark Stoops was never here. We ran a much more prolific offense without Mark MANGINO and have steadily played for BCS bowls and B12 titles.

Texas Golfer
11/18/2007, 02:03 AM
Plain and simple, since Mark and Mike left we have not won a BCS bowl game, period. We have the talent to win these games so where does the blame lie? The players, the coaches, the Head Coach,; I dont know, if I had the answer I would probaly be a coach.

Im a Sooner till the end period, right or wrong. All the rant about Wilson, Venrebles, Stoops might have some merit, but bottom line they are paid the BIG $$$ to win games not to lose them........

Apparently, some things are more plain and more simple when you have correct facts. Do some research and come back and try again.