PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a Sooner

Sooner Sig Ep
11/18/2007, 01:34 AM
I really appreciate the way our guys fought all night long. We could have completely folded and been blown out, but we weren't. We had some legitimate chances to win the game, even after being down by 24...Tonight was NOT our night, but we NEVER quit. Say what you want about Halzle, but the kid showed a lot of heart....You find out a lot about a team when every break seems to go against them - either they quit or fight harder. From my view, we fought harder. Boomer Sooner.

Animal Mother
11/18/2007, 01:37 AM
I'm not one for moral victories but I agree 100%. We will be fine if we win three in a row. We still have a real shot at a top five finish.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

soonermeteor
11/18/2007, 01:37 AM
Agreed. When it rains, it pours, and we got washed away by a flood tonight in lubbock. It was probably one of the worst and hardest games I've ever watched ( injuries, plays going wrong, numerous mysteriouso calls) , and yet somehow i didnt feel all too bad. They showed character to force the fourth quarter out like that, and that's all you can do. I'm disapointed, yes, but I'm mainly worried now about our players who got injured.

It seems aggie to pull out the moral victory card, but I agree with Animal.

tommieharris91
11/18/2007, 01:49 AM
I personally don't like to brag about top 5 finishes because, well, WE ARE OKLAHOMA, but I do like the shiny trophies that we win from BCS bowl games and from winning the conference. If we win the BIG XII every year, one of those years we're gonna go undefeated and have the best team in country and win the NC. Conference championships also add to the OU tradition, and I never mind that.