PDA

View Full Version : Chances of beating OSU?

budbarrybob
11/17/2007, 10:13 PM
Without Bradford i'd say absolutely zero... Halze cant hit his *** with his own hand... TT should put 11 men in the box and key off of murray. Good night...

sanantoniosooner
11/17/2007, 10:15 PM
good riddance.

StoopTroup
11/17/2007, 10:16 PM
Bandwagoners are falling off like ticks hitting the dip.

FirstandGoal
11/17/2007, 10:20 PM
Let us know how things are down in bolivia

Stitch Face
11/17/2007, 10:25 PM
We don't need a stellar QB to make some plays and stay competitive. We're deeper and more talented than most teams at most other positions; if we can compose a few effective drives, score some points, and keep the defense from having to be on the field the whole game we have a decent chance of still going to the BigXIICG. Sam has a good chance of being ready by then.

badger
11/17/2007, 10:31 PM
I suddenly want to be promoted to moderator so I can bane 'em myself without requesting it :mad:

Vegas Vic
11/17/2007, 10:37 PM
What's amazing about this game is that TT has one of the worst defenses in the country, yet they look like the 1985 Chicago Bears out there. I realize that Halzle is a stiff, but OU is loaded with All-American talent at all of the position groups. There is no excuse for the offense not being able to move the ball against one of the worst defenses in the country, regardless of who is the quarterback.

min00
11/17/2007, 11:19 PM
English won't be back next week IMO

ocsooner
11/17/2007, 11:22 PM
The world is going to start melting down now. It's one game - away where we have kind of sucked this year - next week will be fine, and besides, it's oswho.

Commmon. Give me a freakin break and get off my bandwagon!!!

8timechamps
11/17/2007, 11:27 PM
Amazing.

I feel bad for Halzle. There is no way he was ready to be thrown into this game (and save the "he should always be ready" speech). He's doing all he can, and it's just not enough tonight.

I think we really lucked out and became spoiled with Bradford.

I'm as shocked as anyone, but I damn sure am not going to belittle players and coaches. It's the SECOND LOSS of the season. So, now we only get a chance to win the Big XII and play in a BCS game.

You can always tell the fans that were around in the Blake-enberger days from the ones that weren't.

I'll support the Sooners players and coaches next week or in whatever bowl game we go to, just as I always have.

wishbonesooner
11/17/2007, 11:50 PM
OSU has some decent WR's. We have to get stops against them or they'll light us up too.