PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie F'ing Bernstein

The Maestro
11/17/2007, 09:20 PM
Put down the GD hair spray and be an F'ing reporter...

WTF is wrong with SAM???

Unbelievable how unprofessional these pretty faces who can't report are!

limey_sooner
11/17/2007, 09:25 PM
Injury information from the game comes directly from stoops. What do you expect her to do ask stoops while he's callin plays?

AllAboutThe'O'
11/17/2007, 09:29 PM
Her hands are tied, she's better off asking Roy Williams if he still gives a **** about the UNC basketball job.

The Maestro
11/17/2007, 09:35 PM
I EXPECT HER TO AT LEAST TELL US THAT WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF SEEING JOEY ON THE FIELD, PEOPLE!!! I TIMED IT...IT WAS 35 MINUTES BEFORE SHE EVEN SAID SHE HAD NOTHING TO REPORT...THAT IS SERIOUSLY UNPROFESSIONAL...SHE WAS TOO BUSY TELLING US ABOUT LEACH;S FINE...A PIECE THEY PREDETERMINED BEFORE GOING ON AIR!!!

Obviously, none of you folks have ever worked in broadcasting...Bonnie did NOT do her job right.

Petro-Sooner
11/17/2007, 09:37 PM
zone D is wonerful.

toneful
11/17/2007, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=AllAboutThe'O']Her hands are tied...QUOTE]

:)

badger
11/17/2007, 11:08 PM
bonnie should get a mohawk. that way, she'd not be on camera and we wouldn't have to listen to her :D

but seriously, I support female sideline reporters. I like that they involve women in these high audience football games.

however, i do not support female sideline reporters that suck

Sooner98
11/17/2007, 11:42 PM
Whoops wrong thread.

OUTromBoNado
11/18/2007, 12:35 AM
That's why the radio broadcast > TV broadcast. OUr radio crew is more likely to get the info because they know the people. And their calls are always biased for us.:D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/18/2007, 01:48 AM
So can I not get that happy feeling in my pants for Bonnie anymore?

That blows.

goingoneight
11/18/2007, 02:04 AM
Hell, we played three downs before ABC even knew Halzle was in there. I knew as soon as I saw Sam talking with Heupel something was up after the second possession. That and the #15 was pretty obvious.

soonerin69
11/18/2007, 02:10 AM
anybody that thinks that Bonnie Bernstein is a "pretty face" needs to have their eyes examined. Maybe if she cut half her jewish nose off or something.. geez..i guess the veins that pop out of her arms are a sight to behold but she had a jacket on tonight..

Crucifax Autumn
11/18/2007, 02:34 AM
That's very intelligent analysis!

r5TPsooner
11/18/2007, 05:30 AM
That's why the radio broadcast > TV broadcast. OUr radio crew is more likely to get the info because they know the people. And their calls are always biased for us.:D

PLus you might get information on the brand of hot dog served at the stadium.;) :texan:

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 08:12 AM
I EXPECT HER TO AT LEAST TELL US THAT WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF SEEING JOEY ON THE FIELD, PEOPLE!!! I TIMED IT...IT WAS 35 MINUTES BEFORE SHE EVEN SAID SHE HAD NOTHING TO REPORT...THAT IS SERIOUSLY UNPROFESSIONAL...SHE WAS TOO BUSY TELLING US ABOUT LEACH;S FINE...A PIECE THEY PREDETERMINED BEFORE GOING ON AIR!!!

Obviously, none of you folks have ever worked in broadcasting...Bonnie did NOT do her job right.

you're kidding right?

there are some really stupid threads after this game and this one ranks right up there at the top

OUmillenium
11/18/2007, 09:21 AM
bonnie should get a mohawk. that way, she'd not be on camera and we wouldn't have to listen to her :D

but seriously, I support female sideline reporters. I like that they involve women in these high audience football games.

however, i do not support female sideline reporters that talk

fixed

King Crimson
11/18/2007, 09:23 AM
she ain't that hot...and who cares anyway.

soonersn2007
11/18/2007, 09:24 AM
I hear she only likes to date black guys who stand over 6' 10".........I wouldn't touch her now anyhow. :eek:

King Crimson
11/18/2007, 09:24 AM
and the #15 was pretty obvious.

that was the really tricky part.

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 09:35 AM
i listened to most of the second half on the radio and they had no clue as to what was going on with Sam - only assumptions

besides, it didnt take a friggin rocket scientist to figure out what happened...they had Sam's googly eyed mug on camera enough to figure things out without the help of a sideline reporter......i suppose you're waiting for Bonnie to get crackin on who shot JFK next..

The Maestro
11/18/2007, 09:44 AM
you're kidding right?

there are some really stupid threads after this game and this one ranks right up there at the top

No...I'm not kidding. And what the hell makes you think I am kidding? I actually used to do football games on the radio for ten years and had a friend who was more interested in drinking after the game doing sideline reports...and he knew he had one job. If someone got injured and was out, find out what the hell was wrong and let me know immediately. If the coaches told him they couldn't say then at least report that. Act like we are trying to find out even if we can't.

After Halzle came in the game, ABC was clueless at first and Bonnie's first sideline report after that was about Leach's fine this week...you think that wasn't discussed at a production meeting this week and was pre-determined to be talked about? I bet Nessler had a lead in and everything for that segment. So while a breaking news story was going on that Bonnie wasn't hot on her heels to get to...like a good reporter should be...she was too busy giving us fluff they had determined before the game.

So...again...to answer your question. No, I am not kidding. I was a fan in Gilbert, Arizona, who wanted some answers and the reporter wasn't giving them to me. That's all.

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 09:45 AM
you know how i know you're retarded?

The Maestro
11/18/2007, 09:48 AM
Amuse me...how?

birddog
11/18/2007, 09:57 AM
:pop:

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 10:02 AM
well, i'll give you this....if we were to score moronic post game threads, you'd get a 10 for originality

Tulsa_Fireman
11/18/2007, 10:07 AM
The Russian judge screwed you.

The Maestro
11/18/2007, 10:08 AM
Well, to clarify, it wasn't a post game thread...I posted this as it was happening...during the game.

And there is nothing as ghey as someone criticizing and then not going ahead and telling me what is so wrong with my view point. Come on, big boy...tell me why I shouldn't expect a sideline reporter to get a report of ANY kind...even if the report is "they won't tell us anything". You started with the criticism so instead of just criticizing and walking away like some pompous ***, tell me where my logic is flawed and I'll get back on my short yellow bus, start licking the window and laughing at bright lights.

Dig in, Einstein.

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 10:13 AM
seriously, what did you expect her to do

she did state that all injury news goes through bob stoops.......did you want her to write it out in crayon on a big chief tablet

i would expect that 98% of the viewing audience figured it out without the help of bonnie bernstein

Monster Zero
11/18/2007, 10:14 AM

Maybe that's because that's what the director was telling her to do. Just sayin'...

The Maestro
11/18/2007, 10:18 AM
seriously, what did you expect her to do

she did state that all injury news goes through bob stoops.......did you want her to write it out in crayon on a big chief tablet

i would expect that 98% of the viewing audience figured it out without the help of bonnie bernstein

Wow...maybe you are the retarded one or you haven't read the thread to get the idea behind what was happening.

I realize she couldn't say much, but she said NOTHING about it for 35 minutes of real time...that's horrible. And...(now for the third time to say this since you didn't catch it the first two times) she did a sideline report about Leach's fine during that time which was obviously pre-determined before the game.

Let me ask you this, jk the critic...what do the first three letters of NEWs spell? That's what makes it news...and she wasn't getting any.

Sure, by then I figured it out...but it took her 35 minutes to say anything and that was pathetic...what is she there for? Joe Namath's pick up lines?

(yes, I know that was Suzy Kolber...)

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 10:21 AM
did you record the game? i bet if you go back and watch you'll see it wasnt anywhere near as long as 35 minutes before she said something

you're the sideline reporting expert, are you telling me that they dont have stories in que that they've dug up during their pre-game preparation - perhaps that was the main focus of her duties

you're entitled to your criticism

i just think its stupid - and thats my entitlement

The Maestro
11/18/2007, 10:25 AM
It was 35 minutes in real time, numb nuts...that's why I said it at the time. I was tracking it.

If you don't like it, then don't post on the thread. You've added nothing but your criticism. And this is an internet message board so I don't give two ****s what you think.

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2007, 10:29 AM
nor do i give 3 what you think which is why i posted it

and i'll post as i please, thank you very much

Jason White's Third Knee
11/18/2007, 11:48 AM
F'ing Bonnie Bernstein? I am all for it. I've had waaayyy worse.

sooner59
11/18/2007, 12:12 PM
She wore red and black at the game. It was a conspiracy.

goingoneight
11/18/2007, 11:45 PM
Hell, we played three downs before ABC even knew Halzle was in there. I knew as soon as I saw Sam talking with Heupel something was up after the second possession. That and the #15 was pretty obvious.

My gawdd, how do you neg me for that? The whole thread was a bitch about the sideline reporters and all I did was point out something obvious. Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

GottaHavePride
11/19/2007, 12:46 AM
No namecalling, plzkthx.