PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Game

AverageJoe
11/17/2007, 10:40 AM
Well that was intresting. Hawaii with a completely unknown back up QB can beat a team that could probably beat Arizona but the 'O' could not pull it out. Hawaii's team pulled behind their backup and kept playing hard and never gave up. Oregon's players just flat out gave up after Dixon went down.

I was impressed. Better Hawaii get's in than Boise State anyday. They look like a bunch of guy's having fun unlike Boise State who look like a bunch of gang members with a permanent nasty look on their face and chip on their shoulder.

AJ

http://members.cox.net/averagejoeou/AnythingbutAverage.jpg

StoopTroup
11/17/2007, 10:46 AM
So...you hate the ducks too I see.

hawaii 5-0
11/17/2007, 10:54 AM
Simply put, this season Hawaii has been a team that has refused to lose. This was their 3rd come-from-behind-on-the-road game this year.

They've showed a lot of poise and confidence.

Their problem is that they get a lead and get complacent. Much like OU, they let the other team back into games instead of putting them away.

:cool: 5-0

AverageJoe
11/17/2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I like your team. First time I have stayed up to watch them. Hopefully they get to the BCS but with all due respect I do not want OU to play in another loose-loose game like last year. We win we loose becasue we were supposed to win and will get ZERO credit and drop in the final poll, we loose and well ya know.

So to avoid that we'll just have to win out and play for the Title, becasue if we go Fiesta and Hawaii wins out they will do it again. Hawaii vs OU.

AJ

hawaii 5-0
11/17/2007, 11:06 AM
I'm a Sooner born and bred. Hawaii is my adopted team.

:cool: 5-0

StoopTroup
11/17/2007, 11:11 AM
So...your Hawaii's Daddy? ;)

Stitch Face
11/17/2007, 11:16 AM
Someone should do a study on why 'lose' is the hardest word on the internet to spell.

AverageJoe
11/17/2007, 11:30 AM
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I did not even notice...................LOL.............

Well I am an Architecture/Construction guy, we are bad spellers by trade.

AJ

StoopTroup
11/17/2007, 11:45 AM
Any Average Joe ought to be able to spell lewz.